DVDVR Message Board

2015-16 NFL Playoffs: Divisonal Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

I want Pats v Panthers in a "Rock v Brock from SummerSlam 02" passing of the torch match.

As tempting as wanting Peyton to have to stand up to the Panthers pass rush is, so do I. It feels like the best two teams and I want a chance at payback.

Panthers didn't keep the foot on the gas. It's risky but I think they went to "let's burn clock and get out here" too soon. Too conservative. But it never was in doubt so it's fine. I wouldn't worry about it. They played the best first half of football I've seen in a while.

It's what they do. They come out guns blazing, run up a quick lead, and then give me, Jen, Shadow, Steve and CSC (if I'm forgetting someone, I apologize) a coronary before just hanging on. Happened time and time again this year but it always went their way so I guess I can't complain.

• Like 1

Not good enough, I guess. Jim and Phil are going to be unbearable with the Brady vs Manning shit next week. . . .

I'm pretty interested to see which NFC team Joe Buck and Troy Aikman will be openly cheering for now that Seattle and Green Bay are both out.

• Like 1

You know they will be cheering for the Cards due to Carson Palmer and Fitz. Cause the other team has Cam "doesn't play the game right" Newton. 

Fuck them.......

Hopefully Newton and company will tear Carson a new one.

Cat Bros 4 life~!

Of course my father, the old white guy, has issues with Cam Newton being a hot-dog. This should shock about -8% of reality. He of course never said a word when all our guys jump into the stands or Rodgers does shit, though he does bitch about guys celebrating first-downs. It's a step above the shit he used to yell at the TV when I was younger, I won't repeat that around others.

• Like 2

Of course my father, the old white guy, has issues with Cam Newton being a hot-dog. This should shock about -8% of reality. He of course never said a word when all our guys jump into the stands or Rodgers does shit, though he does bitch about guys celebrating first-downs. It's a step above the shit he used to yell at the TV when I was younger, I won't repeat that around others.

My dad - a Panthers fan like myself - also clearly doesn't love it but he's also got a long enough memory to keep his mouth shut and enjoy the ride. It absolutely beats the Rodney Peete Era.