DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2015 - WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

I am not kidding - right when Brown came out, we had a brown out.

By the time the power came back - Scott Hansen was talking how the Skins were basically NFC East champs

Frisco may have stumbled into finding themselves a quarterback.

It would be karmic justice after they took Alex Smith only to see him flourish elsewhere to take Jacksonville's busted #1 and have him flourish with them.

Chicago Bears defense is very much the embodiment of the "Results Not Typical" disclaimer gambling and investment firms have to put on their commercials.

But yeah, the end of this game was very pleasing to see.

I don't think Gabbert's great, but he appears to be playing as well as he can play.

I always said I'd throw something at my TV if my team ever drafted a kicker in a premium round but after what the Steelers went through and now seeing two games come down to bad kicking, I'm starting to think Crazy Al Davis was on to something when he took SeaBass in the first round all those years ago...

I always said I'd throw something at my TV if my team ever drafted a kicker but after what the Steelers went through and now seeing two games come down to bad kicking, I'm starting to think Crazy Al Davis was on to something when he took SeaBass in the first round all those years ago...

It's a holdover idea from when he wasn't crazy.  Kicking matters and a great kicker (even a great punter) is worth drafting if there's one out there.

1st round is pretty crazy nevertheless, but still...

I can't believe the Redskins are going to win the division by two games

I'm almost thinking that the Skins are going to choke the division away, because, hey, that's what DC teams do.

The problem is someone else would still have to win enough to take it from them.

Cousins suddenly playing well really changed things.