DVDVR Message Board

CHRIS JERICHO PODCAST THREAD (New)

RIPPA

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't heard the Harper one yet, but am slightly surprised they'd let him do that considering he's supposed to be this crazy Wyatt guy.  At least when Bray did the Stone Cold one there was enough of what he was saying to make you think "Gee, this guy isn't too far off from what's on TV."  That said, I'll be sure to check this out.

• 2 weeks later...

I played catch up on a few of the wrestler TIJ's and I really enjoyed the interviews with Harper, Raven and Konnan.  Loved Denton telling Scotty when he was driving "If you get tired, put the mask on and let the Grappler drive".  Konnan one was kind of a surprise, I thought as I thought Konnan had said something to the effect of Jericho is the biggest mark for himself in wrestling, thought it seemed like they were friendly enough with each other.

I just took it as two old friends busting balls. Jericho called out Konnan a couple times for having a huge ego and they just laughed.

Yeah, maybe it's just one of those things where it's buddies busting on each other or that they just accept the fact that they have egos.  Konnan seemed to be amused by some of the ridiculous shit he would say about himself "I'm more over than the Easter Bunny!"

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Today's episode was great, except every time Dean had something interesting to say or a story I wanted to hear his point of view on, Chavo would cut him off and put himself over. So annoying. 

I subscribe to TiJ, but I don't listen to as many episodes of it as I should. I made sure to listen to that one, though.

Chavo: "So, my grandma comes into the room and Eddie has a lamp cord around my neck."

Dean: "He was getting heat."