DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK SIX

Dolfan in NYC

Tyrod Taylor has a sprained MCL. COULD miss multiple weeks

So the Bills are warming up the EJ Manuel band

My favorite part of the story is that since they play in London in two weeks - they are "checking the passport status of all available QBs"

Kuechly looks to go this week in Seattle. I want this somewhere in print:

Carolina is gonna go there and punch Seattle in the mouth. Not picking scores or anything crazy but I genuinely feel like these are very, very similar teams and this year, Carolina's version is just a bit better.

• Like 2

Kuechly looks to go this week in Seattle. I want this somewhere in print:

Carolina is gonna go there and punch Seattle in the mouth. Not picking scores or anything crazy but I genuinely feel like these are very, very similar teams and this year, Carolina's version is just a bit better.

I might be inclined to agree with you. Seattle's O-line is a dumpster fire (although they did a surprisingly decent job vs the Bengals).

Tyrod Taylor has a sprained MCL. COULD miss multiple weeks

So the Bills are warming up the EJ Manuel band

My favorite part of the story is that since they play in London in two weeks - they are "checking the passport status of all available QBs"

Fuck me. The Bills have been bitten hard by the injury bug this year. . . .hopefully Karlos Williams can pass the concussion tests. . . .

There aren't a lot of options, it's him, Weeden or Kellen Moore. At this point, they might as well try Kellen Moore. Who cares if Madden gives him the weakest arm in the entire game, he can do it! Throwing power of 75. Nearly dead last in throwing deep accuracy too. He appears to be fine for short and mid-routes though! Moore to Witten all day long!

For the record, the Cowboys also have the worst QB in the game, he's currently on their practice squad and is sub-Quincy Carter NOW. He's got a strong arm, is generally athletic and every pass would probably end up in the stands. 53 rating, he's sub-Joe Webb.

Cowboys also looking at naming Christine "Christian" Michael as starting RB.  Michael was generally viewed as being lazy and incompetent, with an undeserved sense of entitlement, by Seahawks beat writers.  He had serious fumbling problems due to his insistence on holding the ball in the wrong hand and also frequently ran the wrong routes.

He's also reportedly the best back on the roster and that's considering that both Randle and McFadden have been pretty good even with an incompetent QB and key injuries on offense.  I think Randle would look even better if the passing game wasn't inept because holes would open up a little more but I'm not a fan of his running style.  I've been waiting for them to give Michael a serious shot since they got him.  Hopefully he has a good couple weeks of practice and is able to pick up the blocking duties and route running enough to be serviceable in those areas.  I think Randle is best as a change of pace back and McFadden can handle third down role.  Hopefully Michael can be consistent.  I like the way he runs.  So happy Weeden is going to the bench.  What a waste of a roster spot. 

THE JIG IS UP THE NEWS IS OUT THEY FINALLY FOUND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Joe Drape ‏@joedrape 25 minutes ago

Nevada Gaming Commission rules #dailyfantasy gambling, and says #draftkings, #fanduel & all other sites must cease & desist operating

The full decision is right here. Can't imagine it will take a terribly long time for other states to follow suit.

• Like 1

Sammy Watkins is accusing the Bills of "making him look bad" by not targeting him enough or some bullshit. How about you shut your fucking mouth and start producing, and hey being on the field would be a nice start. . . .

THE JIG IS UP THE NEWS IS OUT THEY FINALLY FOUND MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Joe Drape ‏@joedrape 25 minutes ago

Nevada Gaming Commission rules #dailyfantasy gambling, and says #draftkings, #fanduel & all other sites must cease & desist operating

The full decision is right here. Can't imagine it will take a terribly long time for other states to follow suit.

Top comment in the Deadspin article...

Promo Code: FUCKED

• Like 4

Sammy Watkins is accusing the Bills of "making him look bad" by not targeting him enough or some bullshit. How about you shut your fucking mouth and start producing, and hey being on the field would be a nice start. . . .

It's ok. He's working at being a better target:

1475261613032277652.gif

• Like 1