DVDVR Message Board

OCTOBER 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Two pages back now, but Crash's Styles Clash was called the Crash Landing. 

Also, WWE's 2015 is about to get worse because Cena is gone from Hell in a Cell until at earliest December 30 for personal reasons. 

New Day for US Champ.

Also, WWE's 2015 is about to get worse because Cena is gone from Hell in a Cell until at earliest December 30 for personal reasons. 

Wow atJohn Cena taking time away from the WWE. I was probably looking forward to see Cena more than any other wrestler in the upcoming European tour. Best wishes to him.

Two pages back now, but Crash's Styles Clash was called the Crash Landing. 

New Day for US Champ.

Only if the Russian Rule is invoked.

Can't post the link here from the mobile. Just read a BBC articles let on Doglegs, a pro wres company featuring handicapped and disabled participants in Japan. Good read. Documentary film coming this year.

If there was ever a place that was familiar with the Doglegs promotion - it was this one

• Like 5

Wake up, sheeple-- this is down low disciplinary action for switching piss cups with Hornswoggle!

Kidding aside, I hope everything is cool. I didn't know he had a sick brother.

On a selfish note, I'm super bummed the US title open challenger won't be making a comeback. I thought that was Cena's best stuff in ages besides the Owens match

Wake up, sheeple-- this is down low disciplinary action for switching piss cups with Hornswoggle!

Kidding aside, I hope everything is cool. I didn't know he had a sick brother.

On a selfish note, I'm super bummed the US title open challenger won't be making a comeback. I thought that was Cena's best stuff in ages besides the Owens match

I forgot about John Cena's sick brother. You could have had Kevin Owens win the rubber match against John Cena at Battleground for the United States Championship or Seth Rollins keep it longer when he won it from Cena at SummerSlam. I'll miss the United States Championship Open Challenges and seeing John live for the first time. All this doesn't matter when compared to what's happening now with John Cena.

Have Owens beat Cena for the US belt, unify the secondary titles and the book the remaining title like it means something.

I can dream.

LOL.....you romantic.  The titles don't mean anything, they are just props.  WWE is about the stories, and the smiles, and the Universe, and bad announcing to convey those stories to the fans the company despises.

• Like 2

Can we definitely rule out Cena just Brock Lesnaring the title?

I seriously doubt it.  In storyline, Cena's whole motivation for winning the belt back from Rollins is because Rollins sat on the belt for a month, while Cena was defending it every week.  Fucking off for two months with the belt, even for personal reasons, would be hugely hypocritical.  Cena would be more than likely to vacate the US title to give others a chance to live up to his example. 

Have Owens beat Cena for the US belt, unify the secondary titles and the book the remaining title like it means something.

I can dream.

LOL.....you romantic.  The titles don't mean anything, they are just props.  WWE is about the stories, and the smiles, and the Universe, and bad announcing to convey those stories to the fans the company despises.

Yeah man I know.  I haven't been paying attention to Raw but I heard on the Observer podcast that US champ Cena is defending that belt against World champ Rollins and beating him on every show.  When booking gets to that level of stupidity, I understand that there's no way back and that this shit is not for me.

• Like 1

I see John Cena either losing the United States Championship in the United States Championship Open Challenge or a tournament. Haven't given much thought about a winner, this guy came first to mind:

wwe-raw-03-noviembre-2014-rusev-nuevo-un

Shame Sami Zayn's hurt.

Even though it's clearly not in the cards I'd be down for a lengthy angle where Cena can constantly get the better of Seth in US and non-title matches but Seth always manages to pull it out for the world title. No idea if it's ever been done but it'd be interesting and entertaining to at least me.

• Like 1