DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Universe TV Thread

goodhelmet

Or he could be. Why give everything away? I think you save Fall From Grace for season 3, but you can introduce Bullseye this season. Or maybe re-introduce, since it looked like Bullseye was the sniper in season 1.

My guess is the original plan was to do Bullseye/Elektra, but when the mandate came down to use Punisher on the show, someone wisely decided to remove Bullseye and retrofit whatever they were plotting out to work for Punisher.

• Like 1

Punisher, Elektra, and Bullseye would be too much. I can't wait to see Bullseye, but save him for Season 3.

I'd rhink it would be better to establish Elektra first before having Bullseye show up to potentially bump her off.

My guess is the original plan was to do Bullseye/Elektra, but when the mandate came down to use Punisher on the show, someone wisely decided to remove Bullseye and retrofit whatever they were plotting out to work for Punisher.

Agreed.

Fucking hell.  Well, looks like the Netflix subscription is off the table for the upcoming reduced home expenses discussion.

Nothing wrong with buying groceries at Dollar Tree to save a buck.  Keep yo' Netflix!

I can live off of lunch meat, ramen, and bags of baby spinach, girl!

• Like 1

Ah, that stinks. It's by far my favorite show.

Edit: And yeah, despite critical acclaim and the fact the show rules, it's gotta be getting sunk. This week they ran two shows in a row and they're doing the same next week, with the following week having the season finale. They're burning through it. Oh well, two seasons of an awesome show beats none.

I like it, but I don't think I'm gonna miss it too much. And of course, they can bring Hayley back in the movies if they do flashbacks for Cap and/or Hank Pym.

I expect either Marvel's Most Wanted or Damage Control to take its place next year.

I'm pretty sad about Carter not getting good ratings.  I always have fun watching it so will certainly miss this if that's it.  But wasn't this supposed to be one season anyway?  I think it started that way until they found people liked it and had another season done.  If that's the case then good for them.

I'm pretty sad about Carter not getting good ratings.  I always have fun watching it so will certainly miss this if that's it.  But wasn't this supposed to be one season anyway?  I think it started that way until they found people liked it and had another season done.  If that's the case then good for them.

Yeah, it's a shame about Agent Carter since I'm enjoying this season even more than I did the first season. Whitney Frost has been an awesome villainess. 

Yeah, Peggy Carter, Whitney Frost, and Dottie Underwood need to team up and go on adventures and leave every other character on this show behind.  Jarvis can tag along, but those three are clearly the three most interesting characters/actors on the show. 

Nah, I'm always rooting for Sousa!

And Mrs. Jarvis too. Redheads....

I don't mind Sousa, but I don't think I'd miss him if he was gone.  The problem with this show is that they made up this character and kind of have to make her the bridge between Captain America in WWII and the current Avengers.  If they weren't so handcuffed by the start of S.H.I.E.L.D. they could actually take advantage of the fact that every interesting character on this show is a bad assed woman.  Peggy Carter, Dottie Underwood, and Whitney Frost are the three most interesting characters, most capable characters, and most atypical characters.  They could be a much more interesting version of Charlies Angels, with three super capable spies in the Marvel Universe of the 1940s.  Peggy pretty much works outside of the SSR as it is, why not make her the original Nick Fury?  So much crazy shit is going on in the world that she needs to recruit the two people she knows can get the job done, but they are also two people she doesn't completely trust. 

Good ol' slow workdays.