DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: WEEK 3

Dolfan in NYC

Sad to see Patterson go before he completed his mission of destroying Texas' athletic department while simultaneously pissing off every single one of their fans/boosters.  

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see Texas paying Strong not to coach in a couple years as well.

Not sure there is a single person that he hadn't pissed off. Supposedly the coaches wanted him gone for being so cheap and unhelpful. The big money donors walked into Fenves office basically holding the check for Patterson's buyout.

I'm heading down to Miami this weekend for for the UM/Neb game (and also my bday). This is the type of game Al Golden wins and tries to point to as some kind of turnaround/signature win as we proceed to lose to Al London and his merry band of losers. In any case, I got UM 27 Neb 23 before the wheels come off for the rest of the season.

The Gophers played Kent State today. Kent State lost to Illinois last week 52-3.

Kent State ran exactly three plays in Gopher territory all game (none until midway through the fourth quarter), went 3-for-18 on third down, and had 142 yards of offense.

Gophers win. . .10-7, with Kent State's one touchdown coming on an 80-yard fumble return.

Minnesota's defense is good enough to play with anyone in America. Their offense is also bad enough to play with anyone in America.

• Like 1