DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I thought about going female, but I think I would stand out more to so what I always do in online game, BRIGHT pink clothes. Seriously, you should see how awesome Trevor's truck looks right now in my colors. It's the most adorable psychopathmobile on the road.

Let's all go pink and totally roll as the GTA Online Hart Foundation.
Gimmick infringement!!!

Be sure to wear some black with that pink, then!

I always play as female characters online. You should see my Lost & Damned avatar. Rockstar social club website is refusing to laod properly on my ancient home computer, or in the library (it's blocked). I'll try using the PS3 browser.

I didn't feel like driving all the way to a safe house to make a hard save so I exploited the barbershops to trigger an autosave [TIP:  any time you change your appearance in a tattoo parlor, clothier, or barber shop, you will trigger an autosave when you leave if you have autosave turned on] by shaving the long beard off Trevor.  He still has the mullet, along with dark sunglasses and a cream colored suit from Ponsenby's.

With his default gap-toothed sneer he's a dead ringer for SOMEBODY famous now, but I can't quite place it.  I feel like it might be Hugo Weaving but I'm not certain.

As soon as I place the resemblance I'll probably ruin it and put the long beard back on.

Speaking of clothes, it irritates me that Michael and Franklin change out of the awesome outfits I keep putting them in.

Pink shirts and skinny jeans are not gangsta, Fresh.  No wonder Franklin hates your clothing choices.

Speaking of clothes, it irritates me that Michael and Franklin change out of the awesome outfits I keep putting them in.

Pink shirts and skinny jeans are not gangsta, Fresh. No wonder Franklin hates your clothing choices.
Man, Franklin was the only character I had a tough time finding clothes I liked for. I'm the most Un-Gangsta person I know. Trevor has a great collection of motorcycle jackets (so much so I bought about 10 of them) and aviators with pink lenses and Michael's got the Oxblood red leather jacket I got at the upscale store. But Franklin? The best I could find was this "Queensbury Boxing Club" t-shirt.

No phone option in GTA4. The only way to save your game was to go to sleep in your safehouse or do something that triggers the autosave feature (ie. complete a stunt jump or complete a mission).

Jesus, that almost makes me glad My GTA IV GOTY edition remains in its plastic wrap.
  • Like 1

By the way, the soundtracks are available for purchase now.  I'm currently picking up the Original Soundtrack one (There are three: Vol 1 is all-new music featured on the radio, Vol. 2 is the original soundtrack and Vol. 3 is a sampler of all the different stations).  I had no idea the original score was co-produced by Tangerine Dream but it makes SO much sense as I've been getting a real 'Thief' vibe from this game.  So awesome!

Yesterday I switched back to Trevor only to find him on top of a mountain wearing a flower dress. I then continued to play as him whilst wearing that dress and punched one of the lovefist members in the mouth. Some Buffalo Bill levels of creepiness.

I'll join the DVDVR crew, I'm on a PS3 by the way. I believe I already have some of you (Neil Koch, few others) on my friends list.