DVDVR Message Board

A thread for PS+/PSN Deals

Tabe

Blah. Black Flag is awesome, but I got it at launch. Not a SMB fan and I have it on Steam. What's on Vita?!

Well, there's not another good candidate for a launch-day PS+ game besides SMB, and it's really difficult to guess what catalog titles they'll pick.  We'll know Thursday unless there's another negotiation issue like back in the spring.

I backed Broken Age on Kickstarter...which reminds me, where the heck is my boxed copy?

Anyway, brutal month. I have two of these games from Humble Indie Bundles already. Others may fare better (hopefully). 

I wish Kung Fu Rabbit was instead a port of Kung Fu Chaos from OG Xbox somehow.

My old Meatboy save that had me halfway through cotton alley was lost in an old dead hard drive.  This was before steam backed that shit up constantly. I played the absolute dogshit out of that game. The End.

I'm the same way.  I'm on the fence whether to get a new subscription to PS+.  I like a few of the games I've gotten and I guess you need it to play online so I will be keeping it around for Battlefront for the time being.  If it's gonna be another year of indie retro 8 bit wannabe bullshit, I'm gonna be pissed though.  They should have a mid tier subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PS+ for November:

• The Walking Dead: Season 2PS4
  • Magicka 2PS4
  • Mass Effect 2PS3
  • Beyond Good & EvilPS3
  • Dragon Fin SoupPS4, PS Vita (PS3 Cross-Buy when available)
  • InvizimalsPS Vita

• 4 weeks later...

PS+ free games for December

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition (PS4)
King’s Quest– Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember (PS4)
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (PS3)
SSX (PS3)
Rocketbirds Harboilded (PS Vita)
Freedom Wars (PS Vita)

I was thinking of picking up Gauntlet to play co-op with my brother in law, so I'm happy with that.

Blood Dragon is short but really fun, especially if you like cheesy 80s action movies.