DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2015 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

I think Oshie in particular holds more value than he's actually worth because of his babyshit soft hands, highlight goals, physicality relative to his size, and boyish good looks. Backes should probably go too, yup. I would love to see what Guy Boucher could do with this team. He's all about the heck of aggressive forecheck that the Blues would be somewhat familiar with. Other than Blashill (and Detroit seems like they'll turn to him should Babs jet), there aren't a lot of exciting candidates outside of the same old, so hopefully Boucher gets an offer from an NHL team soon.

Armstrong will probably be gone too, I would think.

If Blues lose this, they are the new San Jose Sharks.

I take no joy in how familiar watching this Game 6 has felt.

Really need a blown 5 on 3 to clinch it, though (assuming that didn't already happen before I tuned in).

Gutless. Heartless. What excuse are we using this year boys? Weren't playing the defending champs. Weren't hurt. Owner and GM got you the big free agent you needed. This team is as talented as there is in the league. First round matchup with a team who is just not as talented as you. Yet same exact fucking result.

• Like 2

God I love this town

it's like 80% Caps fans terrified of Game 7

15% Caps fans who are such blind homers that they are all THEY WILL WIN TONIGHT JUST CAUSE!!!

And 5% bitter Wizards fans who are pissed people aren't talking basketball

I'm psyched for it. It would be a much better atmosphere if it were in the Coliseum because those fans just don't give a fuck but I think it'll be a helluva game.

I'm stupidly hoping that TBL forces a game 7 (before losing in 7) so we get one more game 7 despite the Red Wings making a deep run is probably the only thing saving me from finishing last in the bracket pool. As of right now, I'm dead last. :( Thanks a lot corsi and gut instincts on the tighter matchups.

Can anybody stop Chicago? Stupid advanced stats say they smoke Anaheim should both teams win their respective quarter final matchups.

God I love this town

15% Caps fans who are such blind homers that they are all THEY WILL WIN TONIGHT JUST CAUSE!!!

I presume 980 is just talking about the option on RG3's contract.

God I love this town

I presume 980 is just talking about the option on RG3's contract.

Well that is the way the Wash Post views are going

I'm psyched for it. It would be a much better atmosphere if it were in the Coliseum because those fans just don't give a fuck but I think it'll be a helluva game.

I'm stupidly hoping that TBL forces a game 7 (before losing in 7) so we get one more game 7 despite the Red Wings making a deep run is probably the only thing saving me from finishing last in the bracket pool. As of right now, I'm dead last. :( Thanks a lot corsi and gut instincts on the tighter matchups.

Can anybody stop Chicago? Stupid advanced stats say they smoke Anaheim should both teams win their respective quarter final matchups.

The Crawford/Darling flip-flopping might catch up to Chicago eventually. At some point, they make the wrong call and start the wrong guy.

It seems so odd to me that the NHL hasn't announced any second round dates yet

Of course - I am amused that there are two Eric Clapton concerts at MSG on Friday and Saturday too