DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2015 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

Just saw the Bugflyn play from last night. Wasn't quite Dale Hunter but it was still real dirty and vile. He needs to take at least a 5 game nap, particularly because he's a recidivist.

Can we now officially say both teams won the Nino-Clutterbuck trade? As much shit as Snow took for that one he is really being vindicated this season.

Broken rib during practice.

Sven Bärtschi for the win! Against his old(ish) team!

I actually like Baertschi, and I think the Flames did a less-than-stellar job with his development, so I was disappointed when he asked for a trade.

But, man, do I ever want to see Ferland steamroll him tonight!

Sedins are the only one not getting dominated. They've done well this series but it's just not enough.

And I guess I was out to lunch when Benning re-signed our worse forward to a four-year, $2.65 million contract extension. Holy fuck, I miss Gillis and his sweaty, droopy, smug face.

Anybody else think Wilson's hit on Visnovsky was dirty as shit?

Yes. It was obvious they targeted Viz because of his concussion history. Caps got away with murder last night because the officials decided to make it a no DQ match. It's fitting that their all time hero is a scumbag like Dale Hunter.

• Like 1

Game 3 Blues play like a team who has already given up, I start thinking series is over. Game 4, they score 3 goals in 10 minutes. Stop fucking playing with me

That's the Blues. Most bi-polar fucking team in the league.