DVDVR Message Board

MARCH 2015 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Rodney Mack is facing a midget named Texas Red.

Tell me there's a fun backstory to this one, brother.

No idea. 3 months back the promoter sent me the line up. Back then Texas Red was facing Frankie Superkick Thomas and his valet Lil Brit AKA the Cockupine. Today the card got changed to Rodney Mack vs Texas Red and Frankie is in another match.

No idea. 3 months back the promoter sent me the line up. Back then Texas Red was facing Frankie Superkick Thomas and his valet Lil Brit AKA the Cockupine. Today the card got changed to Rodney Mack vs Texas Red and Frankie is in another match.

Not Concubine but....Cockupine?  :lol: :lol:

Hey guys...without being too much of a spoiler...I was given a hint tonight about the final inductee into the 2015 WWE HOF. My source told me that he's Big and Sexy, for what it's worth. HMMMM.

He is big, but not sexy. More of a cool daddy.

Nash is being inducted as Diesel. WWE already has merch for it. 

CAbe-osWYAAUTrS.jpg

• Like 1

So, the most exciting thing I've heard in the last day or two is that a streaming NWA Classics service is apparently coming. With old Houston wrestling, some of which seems to have never made the light of day, including Race vs Andre.

If you can wade through R. Bruce Tharpe's twitter account you can see various news here and there.

• Like 1

I don't know who Rebel Wilson is. Is this a "wrestling bubble" moment? Is she super popular?

Fat Amy from the movie Pitch Perfect. If you've not seen that movie, then no, you probably won't know her.

Melissa McCarthy is the fat chick that shit in the sink in the movie Bridesmaids. She's also on the CBS sit-com Mike & Molly.

Short version.she got that nickname in a now defunct fed. Some of the fans heard the story and it has spread. Not like we chant it at her. But at least one time last year a ring announcer has slipped up and called her "Lil Cockupine". 

So, the most exciting thing I've heard in the last day or two is that a streaming NWA Classics service is apparently coming. With old Houston wrestling, some of which seems to have never made the light of day, including Race vs Andre.

If you can wade through R. Bruce Tharpe's twitter account you can see various news here and there.

He talked a bit about it on the newest Wrestling Outsiders podcast. If the price is right I will get this.

Short version.she got that nickname in a now defunct fed. Some of the fans heard the story and it has spread. Not like we chant it at her. But at least one time last year a ring announcer has slipped up and called her "Lil Cockupine". 

Need a longer version here...what happened to give her that nickname?

I don't know who Rebel Wilson is. Is this a "wrestling bubble" moment? Is she super popular?

Fat Amy from the movie Pitch Perfect. If you've not seen that movie, then no, you probably won't know her.

Melissa McCarthy is the fat chick that shit in the sink in the movie Bridesmaids. She's also on the CBS sit-com Mike & Molly.

Oh, I saw Bridesmaids. Alright.

Didn't see Pitch Perfect though.

Rebel Wilson is Wiig's roommate in Bridesmaids.

• Like 1