DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

After watching the top 55 moves of Cedric Alexander on Youtube, I'll concede that "flippy" isn't an entirely accurate description.  But that's more elegant than MOVEZ-y, I think.

Incidentally, based on the aforementioned video, I think Cedric should've kept the blond mohawk.  Made him look much more distinctive.

I know the difference between ACH and Cedric Alexander and Caprice Coleman. I just wrote ACH in the moment cuz I wasnt relly paying attention to what I was typing. Now Moose and Cheeseburger those two brothas look alike. I cant tell them apart to save my life.

• Like 2

I didnt watch most of this show as I was turning back between football but I watched Dalton vs ACH. It was a good match. Silas coming out and trying to steal Dalton boys was funny.

It was actually Dalton-Cedric Alexander.

I knew that my bad.

I was just checking because I know I fell asleep during Kingdom-RedDragon but I was making sure I hadn't also fallen asleep through what be a fairly entertaining match (ACH-Castle) rather than the fairly meh (Castle-Alexander).

Also, I can totally tell Caprice apart from those other guys because he has the too-awesome-for-him intro video with the guy rapping about him that he almost definitely paid for out of his own pocket, but is still awesome.

He broke away from The Decade, and sorta vanished.

which is odd because getting away from BJ Whitmer should be a boost for anybody

...and that's coming from somebody that liked Whitmer & Jacobs, their feud, and Whitmer's part in the ROH/CZW feud

All-Star Extravaganza surprise spoiler:

Soooooo fucking pumped that The All-Night Express is back! I can't explain why, but I've always had an unnatural love for those two as a team (probably more than their track record deserves). They just gel really well and I love their entrance. I'm gonna watch ROH on the weeks they have matches.