DVDVR Message Board

2015 RING OF HONOR DISCUSSION THREAD

Pretty sure Castle's boys are always The Tate Twins.  Except when TNA used him they gave him girls cause...TNA.

I like the last bit and the graphics but this is mostly pretty lame.  A rare miss from Mark Briscoe.

Was this from the Baltimore tapings?  They were probably locals.  Having grown up there, I can attest to the fact that massive swaths of Baltimore never left the 80s.

Yeah, it was from Baltimore.  The juiceboys in question have four matches listed on Cagematch: once each in Baltimore, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and West Virginia.

• Like 1

I remember those guys working ROH before and thinking they were green as a Colorado pot dispensary, but could respect they were trying to at least have an actual gimmick.  They reminded me of a non-self-aware Devastation Corporation.

Pretty sure Castle's boys are always The Tate Twins. 

According to their facebook page, that looks to be accurate - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Tate-Twins/293279017358012

I was okay to a point with that team the Briscoes faced.  However, the one guy sent Mark over the top early in the match and it was dangerous as fuck.  Not sure if Mark didn't jump far enough or it was the other guy's fault, but that looked nasty as hell.

Corino and Kelley are almost always awful but I did love the idea that when Bob Evans was covering his mouth before the match to hide that he might have said something racist or homophobic

The Coleman/Alexander/Moose angle went unnecessarily confusing now they have add this "envelope" which you have to think is money

This week's show also introduced us to the concept of "championship under tights"    :wacko:

Well at least his teeth was broken with an actual wrestling move unlike Mark who lost his teeth because Jay didn't watch where he was swinging a chair 

I would think that a mouth guard would be tough enough to handle a knee shot.   But if he is wearing a knee brace then I guess it isn't that strange.  Not like they were expecting people to get smacked with metal when they made them