3) Jacksonville - 3-13 (.5138)

4) Oakland - 3-13 (.568)

5) Washington - 4-12 (.496)

6) New York Jets - 4-12 (.5418)

7) Chicago - 5-11 (.5281)

8) Atlanta - 6-10 (.4799)

9) New York Giants - 6-10 (.516)

10) St. Louis Rams - 6-10 (.5282)

There will be either 3 or 4 teams tied at 7-9 based on if San Fran wins or not. So those will be the next teams

And Carolina will pick 25th - which makes me giggle

Anyone know who the cross division and cross confrence teams are? The AFC west plays all of the AFC ??? And NFC ???

AFC West plays the Norths next year

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcw.htm

EDIT - another site that lists the opponents in a slight neater fashion

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl/nfl-football-schedules.php

• Like 3

Anyone know who the cross division and cross confrence teams are? The AFC west plays all of the AFC ??? And NFC ???

All I know is Detroit goes to Seattle and Green Bay goes to San Francisco.

Hoke consistently brought in top ten or fifteen classes. I think espn had them third a couple years ago. Talent is not the issue.

Brady Hoke must be a legendary moron to do as poorly as he did this year then. Wow.

He was terrible at either evaluating or developing skill position players. Literally, the only difference maker he brought in his whole time there was the TE/WR Funchess. Everybody else has been a dud, serviceable player at best. They have no dynamic athletes on offense.
Mostly the developing part. He had no problem bringing in guys EVERYBODY thought were great, like the #1 RB in the country last year along with Shane Morris, both of whom were universally thought to be great. Both guys have done nothing.

I want Rex in Oakland. The pieces are there on defense, and the team as a whole looked better as the season went on.

Now, Leonard Williams or Armani Cooper, yes please.

Also, New York stay away from Jim Mora Jr.

• Like 1

Rex Ryan has told CBS that he will not accept a D-Cordinator job next year

I was hoping he would follow in his father's footsteps somewhat. Take a job as d-cordinator with New England and eventually punch Josh McDaniels.

This stuff with Cleveland and the owner attacking some players on twitter is great. Next time he should check the scouting credentials of the hobo telling him who to draft.

• Like 2

Washington fans get what they deserve. Talking to a friend the other day and asked him who they will bring back, the coach or the quarterback. He said "oh they're all coming back" and he was hoping for that. And this is apparently the popular opinion among Washington fans. So have at it, I cant wait for the weekly soap opera.

I want Rex in Oakland. The pieces are there on defense, and the team as a whole looked better as the season went on.

Ugh.  No thanks.  I'd rather the Raiders took a shot with Todd Bowles.  Shoot, I'd rather they just bring Sparano back (God, that hurt so much) than anyone named Ryan back in Oakland.