DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

Rumor from Jason La Canfora is Jack Del Rio to Oakland......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamnit.  Goddamnit it hell.

• Like 1

I'm not a colossal Rex fan but if Woody Johnson really thinks they will be able to hire a better head coach to that shit house of a football team, I got a bridge in Brooklyn I wanna sell him. I get all the reasoning but at the end of the day, if you can't put someone better in a position, you should stand pat at that position. 

That said, gonna be really annoying watching Rex turn that Atlanta defense arround.

Rex Ryan has told CBS that he will not accept a D-Cordinator job next year

I was hoping he would follow in his father's footsteps somewhat. Take a job as d-cordinator with New England and eventually punch Josh McDaniels.

This stuff with Cleveland and the owner attacking some players on twitter is great. Next time he should check the scouting credentials of the hobo telling him who to draft.

Nothing ever changes in Cleveland.

Washington fans get what they deserve. Talking to a friend the other day and asked him who they will bring back, the coach or the quarterback. He said "oh they're all coming back" and he was hoping for that. And this is apparently the popular opinion among Washington fans. So have at it, I cant wait for the weekly soap opera.

Neither can Eagles fans.

Apparently Doug Marrone has a three day escape clause in his contract, due to the Bills sale. Can't see him using it, and the team seeming to be getting its shit together under him. As for Orton, he's not a big loss. He had a decent season, but you can't get any more "average" as a QB. If the Bills do make a change anywhere,  maybe get a new OC, one that doesn't need to run the ball/sensible pass for 80 yards, then go out of the FUCKING shotgun 3 times in the red zone. . . .Still overall pleased with the Bills progress, 9-7 beats the hell out of the 4-5-6 win morass they've been in for the past decade. . .

Cleveland ends up getting the 19th pick in the draft for Sammy Watkins. . . . HAHAHAHAHAHA. . . . I know he wasn't quite as spectacular as Odell, but with a better QB, he is a star in the making. . . Cleveland being Cleveland there. . . 

BTW, please don't hire Shanny for the Bears HC job. Jesus. The talk of reuniting Midway Jay and Shanny befuddles me. Does no one remember that those Broncos teams didn't have good records?

As for Jay, I think he remains in Chicago. I just don't know how you can trade that contract away.

I'm one of the few that likes Cutler, but that's partially because I like his complete dickhead attitude. Anyway, you don't get rid of Cutler until there's a suitable replacement. Don't forget, a year ago that team had one of the best offenses in the NFL. I'm fine with keeping Cutler and then work toward drafting a replacement. Even the, the QB isn't the Bears' biggest problem. Their defense is fucking horrible and a disgrace to what the Bears have been known for.

http://deadspin.com/kirk-cousins-if-rgiiis-the-starter-i-want-out-1676041316

Kirk Cousins doesn't seem like he has the clout to be issuing ultimatums, but it's Washington so yeah.

Thanks Redslurs, no matter how the playoffs go for my Panthers, and no matter what happens with our comical salary cap situation, I'm sure we will get loads of entertainment from your circus soap opera "football team".