DVDVR Message Board

TNA NEWS and DISCUSSION THREAD

jaedmc

Live show on January 7th (Wednesday) and then the following week Impact's moving to Friday nights:

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/6252-DESTINATION-AMERICA-PINS-DOWN-DEBUT-DATE-FOR-IMPACT-WRESTLING

And there's going to be a 12-hour TNA marathon leading straight into the January 7th debut.

Impact's also getting two weekly replays, one being on Saturday morning with some exclusive content thrown in the mix.

I think the new logo looks fine. I think moving to Friday night is fine. If you put out a show that people want to see, regardless of which night of the week you're on, people will see it.

I agree that dropping the TNA acronym altogether would be best. It was always cheesy.

• Like 1

I liked the old logo, but the new one is fine too. That's why I can't believe all the hate it got today. Then I realized that it's TNA so it comes with the territory. I got on here expecting the worst and found some positivity. That made me happier than it should.

The Friday night timeslot won't change my viewership. Just like Smackdown moving to Thursday probably won't change how I can't watch the show without either falling asleep or fighting the urge to do so.

You're on a network with ab-so-lutely nothing better to do than cater to your show and they put you on Friday nights? That's horrible. I thought at first that "well, Destination America isn't all that big of a network, but they'll be top dog, that might work out for them." They're not even top dog on a network that's 75 percent shows about haints.

This patient has been downgraded from serious to critical. Call in its family and give them the pamphlets about hospice care.

I can always think of a thousand ways TNA could have done something better so I will try not to think that way and only comment on what I see.

I think the logo looks progressive and clean. I don't really care what time TNA is on as I will be DVRing/downloading the show anyways and most likely not see if live as it happens. Spike is in 90 million homes and TNA was getting over a million viewers a show on average.DA is in almost 60 million homes. So I estimate that TNA should be getting between 400-500K viewers an episode and 600-700k viewers on a REALLY good night.