DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

My daddy issues told me that I wanted Big Johnny to do some so... *cough*... Things to me

The wrestling fan in me thought him running around in a power scooter like an arshole and the way he randomly pointed and did full face shots like an anime character was awesome.

But the human being in me felt sorry that HE was the bad guy when Punk rode his ass like Punk had season passes to Disneyland and the kids were in school. Every week, Punk talked shit to him and more and more, Punk looked worst than the week before. When Johnny finally popped his ass, it was soo happy.

I want more stuff from this set. It reminds me of that table the managers and Vince all used to sit and argue at, when Perfect agreed to be Macho's tag partner. 

That was, in fact, the set for Primetime Wrestling on USA for a time.

• Like 1

I just flipped to the last page of that script for 'The Iowa Raucous' cause I was curious about the roster list and the reasons for guys not being available, i.e.

Wade Barrett - injured

Dean Ambrose - movie

Zack Ryder - sucks

Xavier Woods - black

but it didn't have one.

I did learn Kane's new first name is 'Corportate' though.

Slam City is so tepid.  Hey, Steve Austin wants his ice coffee, stone cold.  Get it, kids?  Cause he's Stone Cold Steve Austin.  Bah.

Give me a cartoon where Rusev gets The Miz to teach him how to drive so he can get his driver's license because he's tired of Lana's reckless driving (cause she's a woman).

RUSEV CRASH!?!

http://youtu.be/Je-ObyacA2Q

• Like 2

All this talk of Johnny Ace is perfectly timed. In the college football tonight, we were introduced to a young man named Brock Hekking, who appears to be what would happen if both dynamic dudes impregnated Brian Bosworth.

There is literally no way this dude doesn't end up in NXT by 2018.

• Like 1