DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER ANIMATED GIF THREAD

i8BvK4xEpXzKR.gif

ipn4wSxJ8KigB.gif

iYSUOa3ywi3ur.gif

Why did Mike Awesome's entire moveset consist of moves that could end up with a broken neck?  That dive, the powerbombs to the floor, the top rope Awesomebombs, everything he did was basically fly in the air and pray for the best.

• Like 1

I think he was also exposed in WWE because his size was such a non-factor there.  He was big for ECW and Japan, then not so much for WCW, and definitely not so much for WWE.  And facially he looked like a dude you'd get a home loan from.

Wasn't he working as a realtor when he died?

There seem to be far fewer crazy Sasuke gifs than I expected.

I used to have a lot more but they fell victim to a hard drive crash. These are from GREAT SPACE WAR 2011.

7eh78.gif

I2lXJ.gif

I've watched these two a million times each since you posted them.  The first one is great in a 'What were you thinking? That will NEVER work' way and then it doesn't work.  The second is great with the big outfit, the guys tied up, the slow set-up of the ladder and then *sadtrombone*

have a laugh

Yeah... There are a lot easier ways to do that.

If Davey Richards did that spot. the board will explode with RAGE.

(Granted, Davey would probably do his fighting spirit pose after the dive, then put the barrel in a submission hold.  All while making his "wrestling is serious bizness" face.)

Being someone who hasn't seen anything Sasuke since WWF/ECW, I'm rather let down to see he ditched the full bodysuit attire. It's like, if Cody Rhodes started out as Stardust and later ended up in his rookie attire.

Also, I don't mean to run this into the ground, but this was too easy...

gif_rev_1410409320_2387c8ad51.gif

Onita's catch-of-the-day.

There seem to be far fewer crazy Sasuke gifs than I expected.

I used to have a lot more but they fell victim to a hard drive crash. These are from GREAT SPACE WAR 2011.

pDaaK.gif

Words fail me.  What is he even attempting to do? 

If I remember the match correctly he had both Brahman Bros draped over the barrel and was trying to senton them into a fine pulp.

I think he was also exposed in WWE because his size was such a non-factor there.  He was big for ECW and Japan, then not so much for WCW, and definitely not so much for WWE.  And facially he looked like a dude you'd get a home loan from.

Wasn't he working as a realtor when he died?

;)

1404334289652.jpg

Though, I'll admit, probably not a very good one