DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

Hahahaha No.

Come on Jae, remember, he kept throwing those deep passes for big gains and touchdowns, until about halfway through the season, someone figured out that the deep pass was the only thing he could do?

I mean, he's not even close to the worst back up you could have in the league. Right now their number two is an undrafted rookie, it might be nice to have a veteran guy who has tons of experience and can step in should something horrible happen to Tannehill.

Come on Jae, remember, he kept throwing those deep passes for big gains and touchdowns, until about halfway through the season, someone figured out that the deep pass was the only thing he could do?

I remember some deep passes, I don't remember anyone thinking he was a "serious" MVP candidate.

Goddamn Dolphins!  They could have done this a year earlier and kept me from having to watch another year of Terrelle Pryor.

If only there was someone who was tight with Christ who the Dolphins could pick up.

Hahahaha No.

Yeah, in 2006, he started out hot, 10 TDs vs 3 INTs to be 5-0, had a bad week in week 6 in another win, then was good the next week to get to 7-0.  At that point, he was a legit MVP candidate.