DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

Today's SEASON ENDING INJURY OF THE DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY SNICKERS ® CRUNCHER is:

49ers' DT Glenn Dorsey, via a torn bicep.

Add 2 Seahawks to this list too. OT Michael Bowie (shoulder) and DT Jesse Williams (Knee)

I guess it's leftover hate from the Super Bowl. I don't buy the whole state of Texas hating the Eagles. You'd think the Skins or Giants would pop up there also.

Nah, Cowboys fans really don't care about the Redskins nearly as much as what people think.  The Eagles and Giants are much more of a modern rivalry.

Anyone else excited about the game tonight?  Just me?  Maybe Rippa and a few of my fellow Bills fans?  The first game is always sloppy, but if our D-Line can just get a few sacks in the first few drives and Watkins looks good I will be a happy panda.

Anyone else excited about the game tonight?  Just me?  Maybe Rippa and a few of my fellow Bills fans?  The first game is always sloppy, but if our D-Line can just get a few sacks in the first few drives and Watkins looks good I will be a happy panda.

I'll be into it. I want to see Sammy Watkins and it helps that there's no Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad or wrestling PPV.

I am interested in tonight's game just for the aspect of what supposedly this new Giants offense will look like (though its doubtful they will run much of it).

And of course - hoping no one gets crippled

Damned Bills can't even win meaningless pre-season games when you want them to...

Checking out stubhub for Jets tickets for their trips to Green Bay and Minnesota. Cheapest seat I could find for GB was 200 bucks, but I could find some 35 dollar seats to freeze my ass off in Minnesota in December. Of course, that's probably not as bad as freezing my ass off in Winnipeg in November every year.

Al Michaels said this last night and I was like "Wait - what???"

Trump is claiming he bid 1 Billion for the Bills - cash in hand. So he was pissed that the NFL put the process out for bidding.

Again this is Trump - so who knows.

Also - as PFT points out - 1 Billion is less than the amount that current Sabres owner Terry Pegula is offering