DVDVR Message Board

JUNE PHOTO THREAD

BrOnywyIIAA_0dB.jpg

What is this move even? A double cradle bridging belly-to-taint exploder suplex? Is there video of this being performed?

You haven't watched Ricochet vs Ibushi yet? You are shitting me.

"You ain't seen Bad Boys 2??"

• Like 2

Yes, the top rope version was the finish. It was the main event of their biggest show ever at that point, so it's fine that it was.

This peaked my curiosity so-

skip to :30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiwhLy36-v8

So dangerous and stupid it makes me angry.

Yeah. Maybe it's the traditional view of suicide in Japan or something, but here in 'Murika, dropping people on their heads is generally not something that happens on purpose.

Every US Indy says otherwise.

At least Ibushi only does that move sparingly, reserved for huge matches and it always ends the match.

Ibushi's only done the top rope one in a match once to my knowledge and only done the regular one like 4 times. It's like a Burning Hammer. A very memorable move that was barely ever used.

To me, that finisher could be badly screwed up by anyone, but in the right hands it's no worse than a back suplex. You perform it and take it right and it's just an elaborate-looking suplex that is interpreted as "HOLY SHIT HE'S DEAD", no different than anything else properly performed. Then again, you give it to some idiot in CZW (who are apparently going all matwork-crazy now which is insanely weird) and we will see a concussion factory. In Ibushi's hands I trust it.

• Like 1