DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2014: MAY

RIPPA

I think baseball has by far the most silly 'unwritten rules' of all sports.  I mean the guy stole a base in the 7th, teams come back from being 5 down on a frequent enough basis that is no reason to just stop trying to score.  Silly Red Sox.

What do you know? Samardzija gets run support today, wins his first game of the year.

Ironically allowing far more runs than his ERA would suggest.  4 over 7IP, i.e. NOT A QUALITY START LOL.

Doing his part to put a stake in the heart of both stats.

Good for him.

There is that website that has all those gifs dedicated to Beltre freaking out about his head being touched. It is Top 10 best places on the internet.

Shocker I can't find it now because I am a dummy and didn't book mark it.

Tim McCarver as the Cardinals' TV color commentator has been an incredible gift.  A fly ball deflected off Alfonso Soriano's glove and over the fence for a home run; McCarver blamed it on Soriano's lack of experience playing at Busch Stadium (never mind his six or so years coming to St. Louis with the Cubs).  I'm almost certain he referred to Derek Jeter as "Daryl" earlier, too.

There is that website that has all those gifs dedicated to Beltre freaking out about his head being touched. It is Top 10 best places on the internet.

Shocker I can't find it now because I am a dummy and didn't book mark it.

Are you referring to this Buzzfeed article?  Even if not, it is something that you and everyone else should enjoy seeing it. I sure did.

• Like 1