Post an Interesting Picture

Guest The Magnificent 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cristobal said:

24115523_10155229234602183_958093868_o.j

For reference since it's not the tweet, that's Xavier Woods and his mom, from said tweet:

My mom got a new planter and got possibly the most inspirational quote ever on it. Hope yall got to see your families today

• 2 weeks later...

So my mother-in-law sold her house and closed on it about a month ago.  While she and my wife and my wife's sisters were cleaning out the third floor and the attic, they came across these shirts from the movie Blue Chips.  They shot the basketball scenes at the high school gym here in our town and my wife's stepdad was the director of the Boys and Girls Club here and good friends with the athletic director at the school.  He helped design the logo for Western University and his name is listed there in the second picture after Paramount Studios.  This shirt is one my 9 year old can wear, there is another my wife brought home that fits her.  Her stepdad passed away 14 years ago, so this was a very cool thing to find as my mother-in-law sold the only house they had owned together and lived in together for 20 years and that she had for almost 35 years.

20171208_161021_zps1om1g49k.jpg20171208_161051_zpsts3bj3rk.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of things about this:

I don't know what Georgia O'Keefe looks like, but for some reason I feel that if someone showed me a picture of any of these and told me  it was her I'd believe it(?) 

Nixon looks eerily like an older Jackie O.

Also, yes Obama is quite fetching, but Calvin Coolidge is fine as hell. 

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...