DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR MARCH MADNESS '14: GLOBAL WARFARE

jaedmc

I think Bryan and Cesaro both did it once last year. Last year was the first year we made voting public, so people couldn't toss in the ol' anonymous fuck-a-shutout vote without a haranguing. 

I think Bryan and Cesaro both did it once last year. Last year was the first year we made voting public, so people couldn't toss in the ol' anonymous fuck-a-shutout vote without a haranguing. 

Yep, Cesaro over Jay Briscoe and Bryan over Ricochet were both shutouts

I'm glad Terrible did as well as he did even though he lost. I thought it would be more one-sided in Neville's favor. 

SHIELD should have gone in as a unit to provide the ultimate challenge for a Bryan/Cesaro final.

I disagree just because it gives us some fun matchups throughout. Okada-Ambrose, Reigns-Tanahashi/Uso, followed by either Cena or Wyatt.

If I have one problem, its Rollins being stuck against Cesaro. Imagine if he was in the Truth Commission bracket giving us Zayn-Harper AND Rollins-Goldust in the sweet 16.

The Goldust squash reminds me of Dean's "Lance Storm Vs The World" posts where Samoa Joe was winning like 150-0 and someone put in an FU vote for Lance right at the gun.  Might've actually been Lance.

I'm gonna abstain on that one due to my unfamiliarity with SUWAMA but I will say I'm a Spud fan.

He's perfect in his lackey role. Very entertaining. I think most would be fans of the guy if he were in Brad Maddox's role on WWE TV.

Rarely used in-ring though but, when he does wrestle, he takes a mean ass-kicking (I can't recall ever seeing Spud on offense!).

Does he deserve a tournament spot? Probably not but I like Spud.

Cesaro got hot at the right time. The Orton/Cena/Sami trifecta moved him way up in the eyes of lots of people. My boy DBry suffers from all of us getting spoiled by him having a kickass match (sometimes 2) every week.

The heart says Cesaro but when people slow down and think they will realize Bryan is the light and the truth.

Cesaro got hot at the right time. The Orton/Cena/Sami trifecta moved him way up in the eyes of lots of people. My boy DBry suffers from all of us getting spoiled by him having a kickass match (sometimes 2) every week.

The heart says Cesaro but when people slow down and think they will realize Bryan is the light and the truth.

I would argue strongly Cesaro's 5 best matches are better then Bryans (Cesaro/Cena, Cesaro/Zayn 1 and 2, Cesaro/Bryan, Cesaro/Regal), and i you value high end matches, it gets interesting.