DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Lets just hope the Hulkster doesnt have "a senior moment" and forgets that he is not in TNA anymore.

"Well you know something Dixi... err... Stephanie dude, this next match is the Wyatt Family up against the Aces and 8s... No brutha, the Shield... I meant the Shield"... *Lingering shot of Hogans hound dog face*

I hope all of his backstage vignettes are him talking but nobody notices he's even there.

"I'm down with the Yes Movement, brother. I've had my eye on you and I gotta say...I guess he's busy."

"Goldust dude, you and your brother have been tearing it up, brother...okay you guys go warm up. I'm sure you got a lot on your...mind...*sigh*"

"You know Yoshi, dude, the Japanese are pretty tough, brother. I remember one time Yokozuna killed me dead and humbled me just like you're doing now by walking away."

"Bruti always listened."

• Like 5

wasn't the news a few weeks ago that Hogan couldn't even get physically involved in something minor like a pull apart brawl? I doubt he'll be dropping legs on anyone.

yeah, in theory he shouldn't be in so bad shape that he can't punch someone... but maybe he is in bad shape. I seem to recall doubts about him dropping legs when he was arriving in TNA in 2010

Lol, I went to Hulk Hogan's twitter to see, if he had anything to say about his return and the first thing I see is a retweet of one of those awful pictures of his burnt-up hand he posted some time ago.

Never change, Hulk Hogan!

Lol, I went to Hulk Hogan's twitter to see, if he had anything to say about his return and the first thing I see is a retweet of one of those awful pictures of his burnt-up hand he posted some time ago.

Never change, Hulk Hogan!

Also this creepy picture.

Bg4Z9PiIcAEh5Qm.jpg

wasn't the news a few weeks ago that Hogan couldn't even get physically involved in something minor like a pull apart brawl? I doubt he'll be dropping legs on anyone.

yeah, in theory he shouldn't be in so bad shape that he can't punch someone... but maybe he is in bad shape. I seem to recall doubts about him dropping legs when he was arriving in TNA in 2010

There's a lot of difference between TNA and WWE. If this was pre-wellness and all the IMPACT testing and physicals, I could see them asking Hogan to do something in-ring. But now? I don't think so. Hell, they delayed the Nash/Punk/HHH program a couple years back because Nash couldn't pass the tests the first time.

What's with indy shows putting shit on the same time as WWE PPVs?

I'm going to the NWA Hollywood TV taping, which ends 6PM pacific time on Sunday.  Kind of weird.

Colt Cabana's $5 wrestling IPPV is the same time as Elimination Chamber too, I think.

Hulk, I've got some BAAAAD NEEEEWS.  The only leg dropping happening tonight is whatever that is dribbling down your pants leg because your adult diaper is failing in its singular mission of containment.

I was gonna like this, but in the end it kinda made me sad more than laugh, even though it is funny, hence no likes

FUCK I mean Championship Wrestling from Hollywood

What made everyone abandon the NWA this time?  Insurance fraud or some shit, right?

This happened sometime last year. New group took over the NWA and refused to let Adam Pearce and Colt Cabana finish the Seven stages of hell thing they were doing, so Pearce and co. withdrew Championship Wrestling from Hollywood from the the NWA.