DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Also, I'm sure it's been noticed, but some heel has to play Punk's theme in Chicago.

A heel with some BAD NEWS, perhaps?

That would make Barrett's career.

It'd be awesome if he did that, then they worked out a deal with Punk for him to come back for one more match where he loses cleanly to Barrett at Wrestlemania.

It's been three years of people going " they could do this with Wade." I've have given up. :(

Nice to see you back, Vic! Hope all is well.

Taryn Terrell isn't in TNA right now because she is pregnant, not released from the company.

Which means she'll get released right before she delivers.

• Like 1

Not trying to hate on the match before it's even happened, but how likely is it that they force Shield-Wyatts into being a face-in-peril formula tag rather than a crazy brawl?

It will still be awesome because Seth Rollins is a great face in peril and Roman Reigns getting the hot tag will be tremendous.

• Like 1

Not trying to hate on the match before it's even happened, but how likely is it that they force Shield-Wyatts into being a face-in-peril formula tag rather than a crazy brawl?

How likely is it that they have a face-in-peril formula tag that degenerates into a crazy brawl?

Does anyone not want the Wyatts vs the Shield to be a feud that spans multiple PPVs? I'm thinking that MITB would be the perfect time to do the Shield breakup that everyone thinks is inevitable and having these two groups going to war for an extended period would be a good way to use up some of the time between now and then.