DVDVR Message Board

for the unaware, it's 23 minutes of intro and Q&A before we get to Dutch.

Don't do Stunners on concrete, Kids.

Highlights:

1) Why they put the Main Event 4th in Puerto Rico

2) Dutch getting advice for getting heel heat in Puerto Rico coming from New York Puerto Ricans

3) "Ray Gonzalez is the Ric Flair of Puerto Rico"

4) Dutch's Brody story

5) Dutch noting that nobody really knows who owns the Memphis footage

Austin's reactions to #3 was great.  "Really, I'll need to get on the Youtube and look him up".  Paraphrasing of course.  

There was a lot of time between Limotaker's WHERE TO STEPHANIE?! to the next time we saw her. Shit, she was barely with HHH one night before they got married.

That Stephanie...Better wear a rubber dude. I hear she gets around...like a record...You know what I'm saying, right?

The story of Austin, Paul Orndorff & Rick Rude going fishing is awesome. Especially Rude getting high afterwords, watching Cape Fear on TV, and smoking a huge joint while Austin is cleaning the catfish. AND declining to help Austin clean the fish because he was smoking. :lol:

I'm halfway through the Regal interview...Great Interview so far and wanted to see what the backstory on Savage/Steamboat from Mania 3 is. They didn't get into it other than saying as a wrestling fan it was a great match. His Podcasts get better and better.Some of them they need more than the hour,hour and a half

I'm halfway through the Regal interview...Great Interview so far and wanted to see what the backstory on Savage/Steamboat from Mania 3 is. They didn't get into it other than saying as a wrestling fan it was a great match. His Podcasts get better and better.Some of them they need more than the hour,hour and a half

It's because he found out they planned it weeks before and it wasn't called on the fly.  

Just started the Dutch interview and was about to fast forward through the shilling when Austin says, "why is it that razors are so damn expensive? Is it because billion dollar shaving companies load up their razors with a bunch of damn gimmicks that you don't need!" I want Austin crusading against the Big Shaving Industry.

count me in as someone who doesn't totally understand the whole draw of Dollar Shave Club. I have an electric razor (Rotary) and it still works for me after years. But I guess if you want to use non-electric razors, DSC is for you

Anyways, i'm sure the Regal podcast is going to be all sorts of awesome and Austin can expand his WOS YouTube playlist