DVDVR Message Board

Who the hell does Brock team up with? Who's gonna trust Brock not to kill them?

Brock/Ambrose vs. Reigns/Rollins

The match makes no sense but I can't think of another wrestler on the roster who would be crazy (read: dumb) enough to tag with Brock

• Like 1

My big annoyance was them saying the announcers were stupid for not seeing Rusev on the outside, waiting. First of all, he was in a blind spot for them. The spanish announce team probably could, but that leads me to point number 2.... which is that they don't look up at the ring and call the action, they look at their monitors and narrate what the viewer at home is seeing. If we didn't see it, how could we expect Cole, Lawler & JBL to see it?

• Like 1

Didn't know about Vince favoring Big E while HHH favored Reigns last year. Wonder what Big E did to lose favor with Vince.

Presumably Big E not getting over and not loving whatever they handed him didn't help.

It's sorta like Mr Burns in the a Frank Grimes episode

I thought Big E was getting pretty over and then they gave him the IC Title, jobbed him out and then he stopped getting over. I had no idea he turned stuff down though.

Didn't know about Vince favoring Big E while HHH favored Reigns last year. Wonder what Big E did to lose favor with Vince.

Presumably Big E not getting over and not loving whatever they handed him didn't help.

It's sorta like Mr Burns in the a Frank Grimes episode

I thought Big E was getting pretty over and then they gave him the IC Title, jobbed him out and then he stopped getting over. I had no idea he turned stuff down though.

I wouldn't say he definitely turned stuff down, but he dropped Langston from his name and there seemed to be a difference between his TV stuff and his internet stuff.

A Frank Grimes character in the WWE would probably be fun too

The WWE is weird. There's plenty of tough guys named Tony. Granted they are not Swiss, but they are tough. I listened to the show earlier and it echoed most of my thoughts on Roman winning. Roman might be the mega star they want in three or four years but he is no where near ready right now.