DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round

Dolfan in NYC

You were right. You were always right. No matter how hard I cheered or as long as I suffered, the machine (and the incompetence of Marvin Lewis and Andy Daulton) will never let the Bengals win a playoff game. Bray, I am yours (cue creepy music).

This is a game that New England doesn't typically lose. Since 2001, they've been in this spot (home after a playoff bye) seven times and won six of them. Also, Indy's defense isn't good enough to win a game like this.

I think we're looking at a NE vs. San Fran Super Bowl. A few years ago when Singletary got fired because they won like five games I looked at that team which is damn near the same team that they have now. Crabtree, Gore, one of the best defenses, and I couldn't figure out how this team wasn't accidentally winning 10 games a season. Seattle is only 3-2 during the last month of the season. There isn't a team in the AFC that will stop New England. Should be a fun Super Bowl. 

• Like 1

I think Carolina squeaks it out, again. Crabtree is fairly overrated. He's a good WR and nothing more. I'd have to see them run well against our defense to believe it. I also think Cam is flat out better than Kaepernick. We shall see.

• Like 1

I'd like to know how Crabtree is overrated. In what way? You know, he did just come back and all of a sudden the offense can move the ball through the again. Its no accident. He has great hands and is a good YAC receiver.

Carolina will be tough. I expect a defensive struggle all the way.

As for the pats.. what makes them unbeatable?

I'd like to know how Crabtree is overrated. In what way? You know, he did just come back and all of a sudden the offense can move the ball through the again. Its no accident. He has great hands and is a good YAC receiver.

Plus, he always finds a way to get open in third down situations.  No excuse why the Niners still have trouble scoring inside the 10.  The 49ers figure that out, no one will beat them.

Panthers can't bring in a guy like Sting. It has to be Hogan.

Panthers need to bring in Sting, only to beat him down and have Flair show up for the real pre-game.

• Like 2

Distractions piling up in Carolina thanks to the Nature Boy's betrayal.

It wasn't enough that Being Naitch cost him four marriages, financial solvency and 90% of his professional legacy. Now it's taken away his city. 

• Like 1