DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Only problem with being a Lions fan in any King of the North scenario is that they can never play up to the flag bearers they supposedly represent. If anything, Jim Schwartz is the worst possible Tywin Lannister. Matt Stafford is actually not a bad Jaime.

I think you just insulted Jaime.

• Like 1

Are the Eagles any more likeable than the Cowboys, though?

The Cowboys' Permanent Heel status is at least rooted in the championships they used to win.  The Eagles just can't compete with that sort of thing.

So, the Chargers get in because of lot of other teams couldn't win ONE fucking game. Sounds about right.

Rivers is my favorite QB in the AFC playoffs this year. Sure, he is a loud mouth asshole.. But he owns up to it at least. He isn't some smug stat padding bastard or a hippie that needs a fucking haircut.

So, the Chargers get in because of lot of other teams couldn't win ONE fucking game. Sounds about right.

Rivers is my favorite QB in the AFC playoffs this year. Sure, he is a loud mouth asshole.. But he owns up to it at least. He isn't some smug stat padding bastard or a hippie that needs a fucking haircut.

Rivers is the type to milk the cows dry to feed his brood, yet wonder why the heifers and their calves are frail and starving.  Eff that.