DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 17

RonL21

Oh great, the 49ers again. They always play so well against them. O.o

Hahahaha yeeeeeeesssssssss

Well, good thing that's a week away. I'll just happily celebrate another division championship. This one especially sweet, since it was personally delivered by both the Lions and Bears.

They always know what to get the Packers for Christmas.

Hell, the bears and Pack gift wrapped tje division to the Lions (TWICE) and they responded by re-gifting it back. TWICE

It's funny, I don't think either team going for it on 4th in that sequence was a bad move and I don't have a problem with either team's play call, either.

Just didn't work.

One of many reasons why I really CAN'T be a Head Coach In The NFL

It's funny, I don't think either team going for it on 4th in that sequence was a bad move and I don't have a problem with either team's play call, either.

Just didn't work.

I generally get on Chip for his kicking choices, but going from the .5 yard line I understand. I mean, even if you fail the other team needs 99 yards. Only reason I might kick is because you are leading by 1, and the field goal changes the game a lot there. Probably should have just kicked but easy to say that knowing the outcome.

The Cowboys 4th down call I hate.

Just didn't work.

I generally get on Chip for his kicking choices, but going from the .5 yard line I understand. I mean, even if you fail the other team needs 99 yards. Only reason I might kick is because you are leading by 1, and the field goal changes the game a lot there. Probably should have just kicked but easy to say that knowing the outcome.

The Cowboys 4th down call I hate.

Yeah a sneak from inside the 1 is predictable but that's because it makes so much sense and it's hard to stop a guy from gaining a couple inches even when you do know it's coming.

With Dallas I'm more inclined to pin that on execution than play selection/coaching [also the Philly LB Made A Play ]