• 9 Nov 4 WIN AT  Bears 27 Packers 20
  • 10 Nov 10 LOSS  Lions 21 Bears 19
  • 11 Nov 17 WIN  Ravens 20 Bears 23
  • 12 Nov 24 LOSS AT  Bears 21 Rams 42
  • 13 Dec 1 LOSS AT  Bears 20 Vikings 23
  • 14 Dec 9 WIN  Cowboys 28 Bears 45
  • 15 Dec 15 WIN AT Bears 38 Browns 31
  • 16 Dec 22 LOSS AT  Bears 11 Eagles 54 
Which of those is even remotely impressive? The Bengals? The Cowboys? The Bears were smacked around by the Eagles, the Rams and the Redskins. Trestman hasn't been a success, he's been a step back. Fact is, a decent Lions head coach or an uninjured Rodgers and they're nowhere near the playoffs.

There are like 5 or 6 legit teams in the entire NFL.  The rest of us beating up on each other doesn't really say anything about anyone.

No one takes you seriously because you are perfectly fine with ignoring major sections of an argument like the whole MISSING HALF THE DEFENSE thing. You also say things like "decent Lions head coach" like it some sort of oddity that you are without one.  You don't know shit about football.

Edit: Done with this, but I just have to point out that you responded to this post by mentioning the Lions/Packers when we are actually discussing Lovie's last years vs. Trestman's first.  It's all good,  I didn't expect an actual discussion (you're not capable of it).  Just killing time.

• Like 1

No one takes you seriously because you are perfectly fine with ignoring major sections of an argument like the whole MISSING HALF THE DEFENSE thing.  

There are like 3 legit teams in the NFC.  The rest of us beating up on each other doesn't really say anything.

Lions had no secondary for three weeks, Johnson lost a leg early on. Rodgers hasn't played in weeks. Everyone gets hurt.

• Like 1

So that was a lot of words none of which answered the question.

Are you talking to me or some other person who didn't just directly answer your question?

I was talking to you, my mistake though.  I re-read what you wrote and saw you answered it in the last sentence of your response.  I just didn't get there.  Once you started listing offensive ppg stats I assumed you were just evading the question entirely.  My mistake.  

I really hope there isn't too much hubris in treating this like the NFL's closest equivalent to a Homecoming Game.

Still, always down to hear WILLIE MAYS~! get interviewed.  Not sure why they wouldn't talk to one of the many old football players hanging around tonight...

Foles will throw 8 in turn.

The game will end on an homage spot, in tribute to Tony Romo, when one of the quarterbacks will overshadow an otherwise fantastic game performance with a devastatingly ill-timed 4th Quarter INT that costs their team the game.

Ah, but which one?

Suplex Alert for the .gifmakers out there as Tremaine Brock stands up Douglas short of the first down market but cannot bring him down, only drive him horizontally across the field until he waistlocks him and goes belly-to-back