DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

If my cock came sausage gravy I'd never leave the house.

This is the least Kung Fu thing ever written on this board. 

I can whip up a mean biscuit but I haven't mastered the gravy.

I can't reconcile those two posts one after another.  I can only deal with them as a conversation between two different crazy old men.

This is the least Kung Fu thing ever written on this board.

I can whip up a mean biscuit but I haven't mastered the gravy.

I can't reconcile those two posts one after another. I can only deal with them as a conversation between two different crazy old men.
I am a Gemini.

They just opened one here, I should give it a go. I had it once years ago, it was good stuff.

Indie musicians and standup comics seem to agree on its quality.

If you trust the likes of such hippie scum...and Brian Poshen, I assume based on his shape.

With all due respect to Matt's body being cursed, IHop is fucking overpriced.

OverPriced.

FTFY

In my city, there are at least two local pancake houses I would go to before I would eat at IHOP, plus a local Italian restaurant that only serves breakfast on the weekend.  (Who likes spghetti frittata?)  I've also never been to an IHOP which had better than mediocre service.

• Like 1

I got All You Can Eat Pancakes from IHOP a few months back, and they start you out with three and then ask if you want 2 more, then 2 more, etc. I finished nine and the waitress quit asking if I wanted two more. i didn't, I was freakin' stuffed, but I at least wanted to be asked, know what I mean? It's "All I can eat," not "all the waitress thinks I should eat."

• Like 1

Last time I was at IHOP was 5 or 6 years ago after shutting down a bar around 4am and it is one of the few times I have hardly any memories of. All I remember was getting there, laughing a lot, and not eating anything I ordered.

Steak 'n Shake is the ultimate in cheap 24 hour dining though, and if you don't have one in your town, I feel bad for you.