DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

Someone just retweeted Rovert into my timeline and man let me tell you that guy is no gimmick. He genuinely cares about the opinions of others re: dirtsheets and browses the internet to correct people who aren`t correct.

You really ride the wave between stupid and (hopefully) trolling.

It is something I do to get laughs. I barely do it these days I handed the schtick off to someone else. Glad you seemingly got worked by it. 

Since I guess I started this mess in this page, I say we go back to talking about important issues: places to eat breakfast :DSurprised that in a board filled with wrestling marks nobody mentioned the Waffle House. Admit it you all have been to hell holes like this once.

Last page.

The restaurant talk only makes up 27% of the Wrestling Observer thread, just skip over it if you don't like it.

The rest being discussion over whether or not odessa still has an Observer description, MMA vs Wrestling content, Bryan's annoying voice, and how out of touch Dave is with technology.

Hell, 5% of the restaurant talk is people asking why we're talking about restaurants.

HE NEEDS A NOSE JOB!!!

Someone take him out back and smack him upside the head with a slapjack, SUCKA!

• Like 1

Someone just retweeted Rovert into my timeline and man let me tell you that guy is no gimmick. He genuinely cares about the opinions of others re: dirtsheets and browses the internet to correct people who aren`t correct.

You really ride the wave between stupid and (hopefully) trolling.It is something I do to get laughs. I barely do it these days I handed the schtick off to someone else. Glad you seemingly got worked by it.
Nice try.

You really ride the wave between stupid and (hopefully) trolling.It is something I do to get laughs. I barely do it these days I handed the schtick off to someone else. Glad you seemingly got worked by it.
Nice try.

For some reason you pick the exact same fight over and over which ends up with you looking stupid when someone who knows me laughs at the posts you make about me. I was surprised you picked the exact same fight yet again. The last time this happened I thought you had a breakthrough on that aspect but apparently not.

Local 24 Hour diner > IHOP > Waffle House > Denny's

There was a local diner in the lobby of some hotel that had the most boss blueberry pancakes.  Some megachurch bought it and turned it into a parking lot.  I vote for IHOP mainly for nostalgia reasons and it's usually somewhat clean (at least the one I always went to) and reasonably priced without having utter shit quality food.  

The human garbage ambience of WH is part of the charm and the All Star Special is a huge amount of food for a cheap price which makes it worth it.  

I had beef with Denny's because every time I ate at the local site I'd always barf afterwards.  I wasn't even drunk most of those times.  However, for some America-hating reasons the IHOP closest to me isn't open 24 hours so I've started going back there.  It's much better now and the food is good but a bit overpriced by diner standards.  

'

5:00