DVDVR Message Board

Wrestling Observer/Meltzer Ominbus Thread

Christ two more pages of WHACKY~1 restaurant talk.

Fine lets talk about how Bryan is the only idiot that thinks the fan who gave Randy Orton a nut shot in South Africa was a complete work. Of course he doesn't probably believe it I figure it is good for his gimmick and to pop the message board.

Fine lets talk about how Bryan is the only idiot that thinks the fan who gave Randy Orton a nut shot in South Africa was a complete work. Of course he doesn't probably believe it I figure it is good for his gimmick and to pop the message board.  

So we can't talk about something else in the wrestling observer thread? Meltzer does only talk wrestling in the Observer, so that's fair, I reckon.

• Like 1

So we can't talk about something else in the wrestling observer thread? Meltzer does only talk wrestling in the Observer, so that's fair, I reckon.

You can talk about whatever the fuck you want, just stop being a bitch about it. No one is putting a gun to your or rovert's head saying you can only talk about diners and can't argue with odessa regarding how much he likes the Observer or if there is too much MMA content.

The restaurant talk only makes up 27% of the Wrestling Observer thread, just skip over it if you don't like it.

The rest being discussion over whether or not odessa still has an Observer description, MMA vs Wrestling content, Bryan's annoying voice, and how out of touch Dave is with technology.

Hell, 5% of the restaurant talk is people asking why we're talking about restaurants.

Black Bear Diner. Huge portions, fucking awesome omlettes.

Where are there Black Bear Diners? It sounds like some Canadian thing or Vermont thing or Oregon what have you?
To name drop, i ate there with dr lucha, i think in Phoenix at spring training. Great and filling.

Black Bear Diner.  Huge portions, fucking awesome omlettes.

Where are there Black Bear Diners? It sounds like some Canadian thing or Vermont thing or Oregon what have you?

California, mostly. And the Pacifific Northwest. The one I go to is here in Vegas.

For the next mailbag, I dare someone to ask Dave a question about restaurants that aren't related to Ribera Steakhouse. 

Damn you for making me laugh out loud at my cubicle. That would be too hilarious. We should just inundate Dave with questions like this until he's forced to answer one.

These Black Bear Diners only started in 1994, but we should ask, hypothetically, if Rip Oliver might have booked better if he could have feasted upon their bounty.

I did spot Christian & Lance Storm eating there several years ago. Doesn't seem to have done them any damage.

You can talk about whatever the fuck you want, just stop being a bitch about it. No one is putting a gun to your or rovert's head saying you can only talk about diners and can't argue with odessa regarding how much he likes the Observer or if there is too much MMA content.

Dang, skip, chill, I was just funnin'.

Dang, skip, chill, I was just funnin'.

Now picture his avatar saying that at a Denny's

Since I guess I started this mess in this page, I say we go back to talking about important issues:  places to eat breakfast :D

Surprised that in a board filled with wrestling marks nobody mentioned the Waffle House. Admit it you all have been to hell holes like this once. 

• Like 1