DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2024 Wrestling Talk

I haven't seen it yet but Sammy has been reckless for a LOOOOOONG time, just throwing himself hither and yon off things like "welp, I hope you catch me."  Shit, his twisting senton off a ladder is in one of the shows' opening packages, maybe Rampage, and that shit was just dangerous as fuck.

Edited by Technico Support
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm just glad to know that after several years of AEW wrestlers suffering head injuries they finally figured out that you have to stop the match for the sake of the wrestler's health...

...Wait I'm receiving word that no they have not. Maybe next year >_>

The idea of Shooting Star Press in general is nutty regardless of how safe or not the worker is. I am going to lay here prone while this person tries their best to aim their knees in midair and I say a prayer on the mat that they don't land on my exposed head. After the Kidman/Chavo incident twenty years back, that should be a hard no for everyone to take.

4 hours ago, zendragon said:

427979006_719242973667022_38337051231639

Vince giving HBKs Zipline a try

I like to think of a universe where he's trying out Owen's harness.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I like to think of a universe where he's trying out Owen's harness.  

"I wouldn't ask you to do anything I wouldn't do, pal!"  (except descend from a ceiling using a carabiner designed for a baby stroller)

Hey, if you made a belt with a template of a Lament Configuration, would solving it summon a John Cenabite?

"We have such sights to show you," BABBA-DOO, NEH NEH-NEH, NEEEEEEH!

Edited by nate
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

After mistyping Luger a few times as Liger on a cellphone keyboard, I’ve decided that I should have made a Lex Liger wrestler in one of the old WWF video games. Lex Luger in a Liger outfit

I saw on someone post Mina Shirakawa in a Liger outfit sans the mask. Yeah, I'd be fine with her in that and not the...uh...The Total Package.

2 hours ago, nate said:

Hey, if you made a belt with a template of a Lament Configuration, would solving it summon a John Cenabite?

"We have such sights to show you, however you can't see me" BABBA-DOO, NEH NEH-NEH, NEEEEEEH!

FIFY

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cobra Commander said:

After mistyping Luger a few times as Liger on a cellphone keyboard, I’ve decided that I should have made a Lex Liger wrestler in one of the old WWF video games. Lex Luger in a Liger outfit

Would you rather fight ten Liger-sized Lugers, or one Luger-sized Liger?

• Haha 4

Even though there's ten of them you could probably run circles around the Liger-Lugers until they get dizzy and fall over (with a resounding "OOOF"). The Luger-Liger would probably dispose of your head with a single shotay. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nate said:

"We have such sights to show you," BABBA-DOO, NEH NEH-NEH, NEEEEEEH!

He'll tear your soul apart!  (if you put the laundry in the wrong hamper)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hamhock said:

Would you rather fight ten Liger-sized Lugers, or one Luger-sized Liger?

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Even though there's ten of them you could probably run circles around the Liger-Lugers until they get dizzy and fall over (with a resounding "OOOF"). The Luger-Liger would probably dispose of your head with a single shotay. 

I'll take the Liger sized Lugers as well, just gotta get the jump on a few of them while they're trying to get their shirts off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Have people seen how Liger is built?

Dude could be the designated special teams guy trying to deliver traumatic brain injuries on blocks with that low center of gravity. A tall version of that wouldn't be fair. 

• Like 4