DVDVR Message Board

2024 AEW Media

To celebrate tomorrow's Homecoming, AEW has posted 3 hours of some of the best things that have happened in Daily's Place:

Note, you may wanna take a breath before you press play.  They hit you hard, quick.

• Like 3

Again, changing this to BTDO was the BEST decision. The Bucks and Kenny should have done this a lot sooner because it was clear they ran out of steam for this 2 years ago.

• Like 1

Also, it’s wild that Omar from the Mars Volta showed up for Brodie’s party…

Anyway, man, Daily’s Place is magical for bringing out the best in these videos.

• Like 2

That Nigel ep might be my favorite of the show by a wide margin.  It's the kind of batshit insane I was hoping the show could be and I loved every second of it.

And yeah BTDO is the best.  I'm hoping it leads to them getting more success with the show and also in their AEW careers.  They've proven to be reliable in whatever you put them in and I really hope it all pays off for them.  The only thing is they are technically supposed to be heels yet I always want to cheer them.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Craig H said:

Also, it’s wild that Omar from the Mars Volta showed up for Brodie’s party…

Anyway, man, Daily’s Place is magical for bringing out the best in these videos.

Dude, it really is. There was a small moment on Dynamite this week where Schiavone mentioned in the booth that although the pandemic sucked for obvious reasons, it was such a great time for the show/promotion, and though it was stated a little clumsily (you obviously don't want to hurt anyone watching who lost a loved one, job, etc. to COVID, and he was trying to be super-careful with the phrasing) I couldn't have agreed with him more.

I look at it almost like I look at my old high school/college days: man, even if it really wasn't all that great at times, just having the ability or capacity to still identify with the idea of "anything is possible" elevated the whole thing by a lot (not a Dark pun, but I'll take it).

• Like 4

We got snowed in for the day so after clearing that, I've been sitting and watching Hey! EW and RJ is incredible. Dude should be a frequent guest on comedy podcasts. Get him on Doughboys asap 💜

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 3:18 PM, Zimbra said:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1755588542250766469

Taya Valkyrie and Johnny TV are getting a scripted romcom series on AEW's TV channel.

I probably won't watch this but I do like them taking the swing.

I chuckled a couple times. Fun little show and only about 8 minutes.

It's funny they talk about cleaning out storage when my wife and I have been busy cleaning out the basement and the spare room.  I am pretty certain we'll be having more conversations like what they had though I'm just hoping she doesn't lock me in overnight.  Unless it's the basement since that's where the retro systems are.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...