DVDVR Message Board

WORLDS END - 12/30/2023

Dolfan in NYC

2 minutes ago, Matt D said:

(If they were to switch Jericho off the show and switch Cassidy on in his place, I'd be totally ok with that)

I just said the same to some friends, thinking they can then pivot to Chaos/Callis Family for a bit. International Champ Takeshita or Hobbs? Sign me up. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matt D said:

Basically while there is almost no right answer the only truly wrong answer is Jack Perry right? (Unless Christian is secretly behind it all).

The true wrong answer is not bringing this to an immediate resolution. Even if it were Perry tonight, it’s glass half full that it’s finally over. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, John from Cincinnati said:

The true wrong answer is not bringing this to an immediate resolution. Even if it were Perry tonight, it’s glass half full that it’s finally over. 

Then we have to live with Perry as that guy for a while though?

• Like 1

I like the theory, even though there have been very little on TV to hint at it, that it is two people. If Adam Cole and Britt are the Devils and it starts this weird power couple evil storyline I'd be open to seeing where they went with it. Sounds funny in my head but could be awful in reality.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John from Cincinnati said:

Both the wrongest and funniest answer would be this all being a Dark Order relaunch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Wilson said:

I like the theory, even though there have been very little on TV to hint at it, that it is two people. If Adam Cole and Britt are the Devils and it starts this weird power couple evil storyline I'd be open to seeing where they went with it. Sounds funny in my head but could be awful in reality.

I think a variation on this could work, if they want to drag out the story while Cole (and maybe MJF) heal up until a payoff might actually be on the cards.

Reveal Brit as the devil tonight with the Cole-adjacent goons, but don’t have Cole directly involved. Then you can transition to a ‘Is Cole in on it?’ arc for a bit. 

• Like 3