DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK TWELVE

Mister TV

Losses help your draft pick spot, I get that. But I feel like picking up a few wins is a good thing for the current Giant's coaching regime. Those first 8 weeks Daboll was catching so much heat. The team was looking dead in the water to a point it may have had a negative mental effect. So I am more than good with them trying to win as many as you can. Save some face and pride for this coaching staff who just had a run of bad luck and try again next year.

If you realllyyyyy want one of those top two QB picks you can always go and get them with a trade.

I'm pretty sure Buffalo would be Voltaire's favorite football team.

They don't pick *good* times to remember they're the Buffalo Goddamn Bills, but they pick interesting ones, since they remembered for the first half...and then promptly gakked up the lead.  Interesting times.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

So the fix is in I see

HOLY SHIT I WAS RIGHT BUT WHY THE FUCK ARE THE NFL FIXING GAMES FOR THE ... JAGUARS?  BOTH JAGS TOUCHDOWNS WERE GIFTS FROM PHANTOM DPI CALLS.  SO MANY CALLS AGAINST THE TEXANS AND NO-CALLS FOR THE JAGS. 

6563cfd6a34c39.784800561701040086J7k8taI

NOT A CATCH APPARENTLY EVEN ON REVIEW.

RIDLEY OUT OF BOUNDS ON THE 2 POINT CONVERSION. 

AND MOVED THEM BACK A CRUCIAL 2 YARDS FOR THE GAME WINNING FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT

AND HERE COMES THE FINES

REFS NEED TO GET WITH THE TIMES TREVOR LAWRENCE JUST A RHEA RIPLEY COSPLAYER WHO THROWS SHITTY BALLS THAT ARE ONLY REWARDED WITH BS DPI CALLS WHILE COLERIDGE BERNARD STROUD THE FOURTH IS THE NEW HOTNESS

Edited by Lawful Metal

The Eagles are a Superbowl contending team no matter how you tweezer pick their few problems. They find a way to win, which is what winning teams do. They didn’t do this today against some bad team they came out flat against either. The Bills were playing for their season. We’ve seen that upset happen 100 times but no today vs the Eagles.

As for the Bills, they’re as done as I said they were weeks ago. The effort was there but they’re all but in disarray. Davis screwed up twice on that drive, not once. It happened on another less dramatic play too. Diggs is playing like a diva WR plays in these situations. He didn’t even try the ref on the 2 in a row questionable calls he was in. Then on defense they just gave it to them at the end like defenses because that’s what losing teams do.

• Like 1