DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK NINE

Dolfan in NYC

If I were less of a coward, I absolutely should have taken LV in survivor this week.   Them obliterating the Giants the same week they turfed their idiot HC was so predictable it's not even funny. 

Also, I'll say McDaniels still being salty about 18-1 is the just the ultimate sweet spot of hilarious and pathetic. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

So, 4500 yards 30 TDs 1 Int I'll take it

Told you he was a better prospect than Bryce. 

Edited by Tabe
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Contentious C said:

Aside from that punt, the last two minutes of DAL/PHI was How to Fuck Up Just About Everything on Both Sides of the Ball from both teams.

So. Much. Bad. 

Dallas losing because they don't know where the goal line and sideline are - three times - was amazing. 

Saw this from ESPN's Kevin Seifert:

"Josh Dobbs didn't take a single rep with the offense in practice. No snaps from the center. Had never thrown passes to anyone and didn't know most of their full names. "That's for next week", he said."

Apparently familiarity with a team is overrated.

2 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

I asked AI to sum up Giants fans misery this season in one headline, and it couldn't beat ESPN's blurb.

"Sources: Giants fear Jones tore ACL in 30-6 loss"

I ask the Snapchat AI thing dumb questions all the time. I haven’t had the guts to ask it anything below the belt, like anything truly absurd or fabled. The 1 time I asked something that was almost like that it got weird lol! 

The Bills are going nowhere until they have a gameplan besides let Allen Cook. I know the guy fumbled but something like that was going to happen before the Bills got back into a position to win this game, like it always does, without the ability to run the ball for 5 YDs with an RB every now and then. A flare pass for 5 YDs every now and then etc.

• Like 1

Then on the 3rd and game play they snubbed the play, the offense messed up the snap, and they still have up the yardage. It almost looked rigged. There were exactly 2 DBs and everybody else was in the box. Then they goofed the snap, had to stutter step to correct it, then got the 1st down. They’re going to finish with a losing season! 

• Like 1