DVDVR Message Board

2023 AEW Media

Dolfan in NYC

Minoru Suzuki vs Ken Wayne Shamrock - YouTube

Wayne Shamrock vs Naoki Sano (PWFG, 5/19/91) - YouTube

Damn. I've seen the last one from a Schneider Comp but the first one is new to me. They will prove to you that Ken Shamrock is a legit awesome wrestler. (Note: Not for non-fans of MMA or Shoot-Style. But they're so good they might convince you, and they're short enough to.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Minoru Suzuki vs Ken Wayne Shamrock - YouTube

Wayne Shamrock vs Naoki Sano (PWFG, 5/19/91) - YouTube

Damn. I've seen the last one from a Schneider Comp but the first one is new to me. They will prove to you that Ken Shamrock is a legit awesome wrestler. (Note: Not for non-fans of MMA or Shoot-Style. But they're so good they might convince you, and they're short enough to.)

Shoot-style Shamrock was fantastic. Don't get fooled into tracking down his Vince Torelli run though, that... that is just plain weird.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On Ethan Page's newest vlog, there's a fair amount of interaction between him and Jake Roberts at a convention. What's funny is you can plainly see Sgt. Slaughter right behind them multiple times. Isn't Sarge still on a WWE legends deal? Anyway, best part of it is when a bat somehow gets in the building and starts flying around. Page and several fans are all ducking, running etc from it while Jake and Sarge don't move a muscle.

Also the new Hey! (EW) with Big Bill is a riot.

Edited by BrianS81177
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, The Natural said:

Now I'm cracking up imagining your son doing a Daniel.

It's something, for sure.

Last soccer season, we had to have a talk because he was doing the Claudio neck-crank taunt and throat slashes at the other team.

The kid really is made to be a pro wrestler. That scares me.

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Log said:

It's something, for sure.

Last soccer season, we had to have a talk because he was doing the Claudio neck-crank taunt and throat slashes at the other team.

The kid really is made to be a pro wrestler. That scares me.

LOL. Better watch out for the Giant Swing too.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

That Ethan Page video blew my mind. As a fellow Hamiltonian, I'm sad to say the best of our several vintage action figure shops, Kool Stuff, just closed its doors after about two decades. Maybe All Ego can get in touch with the proprietor and work out a promotional deal of some kind for a new storefront.