DVDVR Message Board

A Report Weird Things Thread

RIPPA

I am going to assume someone posted some sort of HTML that doesn't play well with the thread.

It seems that that thread is the only one FUBARed so it is closed... move on with your days.

If I can fix what happened (probably unlikely) - I will reopen it

Craziness. Looks like I may have been purged at some point - I am guessing in the board changeover. So I reregistered with the same username.

Anyway, the validation email to my gmail account was missing the links, though the codes were in it. I changed my email to an outlook, and the validation page appeared. So even though my new email to outlook.com also missed the links, I was able to use the codes from it on the validation page.

Weirdness all around. But seems to have been appropriately resolved for me.

The mobile site was working fine for me on my Iphone (I just checked again I was typing this). Do you even have the option to switch to the mobile version?

In regards to the blank email - that unfortunately is a known problem that I haven't been able to fix yet. (Since mainly I can't find where to fix it.)

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that one of the mods seems to be missing.  The last I saw him he was gathering up all of our hopes and collective ability to love in neat little stacks, packing them into a Mexican fast-food chicken delivery truck and disappearing into the desert.

Last I heard he was screaming "SAY MY NAME MOTHERFUCKERS!!!! THAT"S RIGHT@!!!!!"