DVDVR Message Board

A Report Weird Things Thread

RIPPA

A watch list? IS THIS BECAUSE I'M BLACK?!?!

You're black?  Thought the only black guys around here were J.T. and madcap.  Learn something new every day.

Add supremebve to that if I'm not mistaken. 

Feeling slightly uncomfortable with the listing of all the black people in the "Report Weird Things" thread.

How am I the only person who liked this? Laughed my ass off.

Then again, going by the above post, maybe that classifies me as racist? I'd like the NSA to know I'm not though. I remember about 13 years ago, a black man asked me for the time, and I told him.

• Like 1

I'm getting that a lot lately too. It wasn't a problem before, but if I go back and forth between my desktop and my Nexus, I have to resign in. I can't tell if it's a timed issue or a device issue. I'm using Chrome, BTW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Either the main forum page isn't updating or the "new content" page isn't updating.  Main page says there's new stuff, new content doesn't show anything.  Going through the various forums there are definitely posts I haven't seen though

Same here. The front page will say there's something new but once you go into the aubforum it's all still "read". Afor example the New Movies thread still shows Dolfan as the most recent post, but I think it's Niners right now.