DVDVR Message Board

2016 LUCHA UNDERGROUND DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I am delighted at the LU marathon going on this weekend.  I'm especially delighted considering we'll be snowed in this weekend so all else fails this will be nice to check out.  I feel I'll need one of those seven medallions just to get me through all the impending shoveling.

So Ricochet tweeted to Rock about next week, and he responded.  I feel with however many followers this can get a good amount of new people to catch the premiere.  At least that's what I'm hoping.   https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/689978459666436096

Dwayne Johnson Retweeted Ricochet

Dwayne Johnson@TheRock

Gonna watch. Show looks cool & gritty. Robert Rodriguez is a good bud and his content is dope. #LuchaUnderground 1f4aa-1f3fe.png

Dwayne Johnson added,

Ricochet @KingRicochet
Hey @TheRock. What are you doing next Wed? You should check out @LuchaElRey on the @Elreynetwork. Starts at 8/7c.
792 retweets1,873 likes

Retweet

More

I'm already seeing people poo-poo'ing on DeJoseph mentioning the earlier episodes this season are going to be more vignettes with flashbacks to establish charachters rather than matches. I think people should give it a shot before shitting on something they haven't seen.

In this day and age where the only North American wrestling promotion can't seem to create any new charachters that mean anything we should be happy a new company is trying to go the alternate route and create charachters that can connect and hopefully be merchandised eventually.

I'm already seeing people poo-poo'ing on DeJoseph mentioning the earlier episodes this season are going to be more vignettes with flashbacks to establish charachters rather than matches. I think people should give it a shot before shitting on something they haven't seen.

In this day and age where the only North American wrestling promotion can't seem to create any new charachters that mean anything we should be happy a new company is trying to go the alternate route and create charachters that can connect and hopefully be merchandised eventually.

They've been taping the same amount of matches per show anyway, so there isn't really anything to worry about