DVDVR Message Board

2016 TNA General Thread

the Knockouts they have left veer from good (Madison, Rosemary, Angelina, Jade) to carryable (Velvet, Marti)

Well, technically, physically speaking cause they don't weigh much, maybe.

ReadyAstonishingAnemone.gif

Losing Taryn Terrell, Tess Macher, and Angelina Love pretty much all at the same time has really hurt their depth.  Not that I think the creative would've been any better but at least cold matches would've had a chance to be decent.  Adding Maria Kanellis to the mix isn't going to help with match quality.

And I'm still working through the World Title Series so I don't know if this has aired yet regarding Grado.

They should've put him in a Willow mask, billed him as "Willo", and had him do Jeff Hardy's mannerisms since Hardy can't go to England and they still have Willow merch to sell.

• Like 1

I can't take my eyes off it.

The chick in green runs in a general direction close to what looks to be Velvet Sky (my phone screen is only so big), but by "general direction," I mean in the way that Montana is in a general direction north from South Carolina. Green stutter steps on her way to the ropes (like an Olympic hurdler), while Sky - about 5 ft away - pulls the top rope down. Green very purposefully leaps over the rope as opposed to tumbling over, the purpose of any rope pulldown spot. She gingerly sits on the apron and starts flailing her legs in the tried-and-true battle royal hope spot, while Velvet - several seconds after this debacle, certainly able to see that Green is in fact not eliminated - waves goodbye in a direction that seems to be about 5 ft in front of Green, i.e. the floor.

That's enough to give a fan eyeball herpes.

• Like 1

It is a taped show and they leave that in...good god that's bad..

That was actually from the One Night Only: Live PPV they did, not that it makes it much better lol.

I can't take my eyes off it.

The chick in green runs in a general direction close to what looks to be Velvet Sky (my phone screen is only so big), but by "general direction," I mean in the way that Montana is in a general direction north from South Carolina. Green stutter steps on her way to the ropes (like an Olympic hurdler), while Sky - about 5 ft away - pulls the top rope down. Green very purposefully leaps over the rope as opposed to tumbling over, the purpose of any rope pulldown spot. She gingerly sits on the apron and starts flailing her legs in the tried-and-true battle royal hope spot, while Velvet - several seconds after this debacle, certainly able to see that Green is in fact not eliminated - waves goodbye in a direction that seems to be about 5 ft in front of Green, i.e. the floor.

That's enough to give a fan eyeball herpes.

This had me dying of laughter over here, amazing description. Then I scrolled further and laughed even more at the pic below..

CazEYDRUsAACn7_.jpg

I wouldn't recommend googling to try and figure out what this means, that may have lead to a very uncomfortable conversation.

Basic idea is good.  Sales generator with the freebie and customer participation plus the end result is someone getting hit with a pie.

Strange to do it as a Valentine's Day promotion though.  And making something as wholesome and innocent as cream pie seem so salacious.

Madison doesn't even look like a human anymore.  In the new Observer there was a blurb about TNA putting the employee office in the basement to save money.  Finally they are becoming more like ECW.   

Next to the washing machine?

Next to the death ray.  It's TNA's new plan to save money.  Hire an new employee.  On the day he's due to pick up his first paycheck, fire up the death ray and vaporize him.  Next morning, hire a new employee and repeat the process.

Madison doesn't even look like a human anymore.  In the new Observer there was a blurb about TNA putting the employee office in the basement to save money.  Finally they are becoming more like ECW.   

Abyss is going to burn the building down when Dixie takes his red Swingline stapler. 

• Like 3