DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] WELCOME TO MARCH MADNESS 2015~!

RIPPA

If we have Cavernario vs. Nakamura in the finals ... I'm afraid there'll be low voter turnout, because some of you might suffer death by plotzing before even getting to pick.

Some bracket pick dam info I'm looking through now.

Nobody picked Cavernario to go to the final 4. Nobody.

Nobody picked a Rusev/Nakamura final.

Only 5 of the 32 on time brackets got both guys they picked go to the finals make the final 4.

If my math is correct, here are the scenarios for people to win.

Daniel AKA Me: Sami Zayn wins the pickem regardless of finals opponent, Cavernario wins tournament with Zayn as final opponent,

Idiot King and Subline: Neither can pass one another, but they could tie in first place if Nakamura wind the tournament or Cavernario wins the tour mane defeating Nakamura in the finals.

Yo-Yo's Roomie- Wins the pickem if Rusev crushes

Of if Rusev wins, the guy whose ballot was counted late because the bracketmaker site is rubbish but is 17 points ahead of Yo Yo with a Zayn/Rusev final predicted COULD be declared the winner...

41bxYDi5TQL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Dan wins the predict thingy since according to their scoring

Each predictor's score is determined by adding 1 point for each correctly predicted first round game, then doubling for each additional round, e.g. 2 points for 2nd round games, 4 points for 3rd round, and so on. Byes are not included in the scoring. Tie breakers are usually based on date/time completed, awarded to the earliest prediction. 

And since the closest people with Nakamura or Rusev winning are 14 points behind...

Each predictor's score is determined by adding 1 point for each correctly predicted first round game, then doubling for each additional round, e.g. 2 points for 2nd round games, 4 points for 3rd round, and so on. Byes are not included in the scoring. Tie breakers are usually based on date/time completed, awarded to the earliest prediction.

And since the closest people with Nakamura or Rusev winning are 14 points behind...

I think your math is off. Final round is worth 32 points, being round 6.
o

Round 1: 1

Round 2: 2

Round of Sixteen: 4

Final 8: 8

Final 4: 16

Finals: 32

Best I can get is second.

o

Round 1: 1

Round 2: 2

Round of Sixteen: 4

Final 8: 8

Final 4: 16

Finals: 32

Best I can get is second.

Yeah - for someone reason my brain was going 1,2,3,4....