DVDVR Message Board

WWE 2k15

RonL21

Nope. Still haven't confirmed or denied a PC version either with less than a month to go to the release... well, the initial release anyway. They've done a very poor job marketing this game.

Yeah, I posted that stuff in here or another thread and would agree that it's all but confirmed but there hasn't been an official statement from the company. Kind of dodgy to not confirm when people who don't spend time on forums may end up buying it for a console instead of PC because of the company's silence.

Season Pass info is out. It's $24.99. From Gamestop:

"The 2K Showcase Season Pass brings you more action and excitement from WWE 2K15's all-new 2K Showcase Mode. Save over 20% on three 2K Showcase Add-On Packs and receive the Exclusive Character Paige! 2K Showcase lets you relive groundbreaking rivalries and matches in this all-new single player campaign told through your gameplay and historic WWE footage!"

Any guesses on what the three other showcase feuds will be?

Wait a second, so on top of the $60 for the game they're looking for another $80?  Preordering alone takes care of the Stings, and that's all that matters to me.  Though the season pass is tempting for Paige alone.

I don't think I'll ever get used to paying so much money on top of the regular game price.  Maybe I'm older than I thought.  Wish there was a way to preorder the season pass so it wouldn't hurt on one payment.  Doing a few payments over time would be ideal.

No, they want another 20 of your hard earned dollars, more or less for the season pass and the Hogans. The Sony store doesn't actually say it includes the season pass or Paige but the guy who tweeted about this showed his PS4 screen with the season pass included. It's a good deal but really, the only things you're getting for "free" are the Hogan DLCs as Paige comes with the season pass and the Stings come with the preorder.

And you're getting the Hogans that normally only come with the Hulkamania edition- which is impossible to get right now since they sold out everywhere

If the reviews end up really sucking (or it appears it is no better than last years) I may flip mine, would be silly to cancel the pre-order at this point.  Wonder what they will go for.

Oh, that includes the game too. Oh, this is awkward. Whoops. That is a good deal, wish I didn't preorder it elsewhere.

Nah, your indignance is still pretty justified.  Roughly half the price of a game on top of what you've already paid is fucking insane for DLC unless that DLC radically changes the game itself.  $25 for season pass would be fine if there were new storylines or modes, but here, all you get is a bunch of characters they intentionally leave out of the game so they can charge you later.  Nice racket.