DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

I choose to believe it's a real world version of WCW/NWO Revenge where if you whipped La Parka into the entrance he could come back running out with a chair.

• Like 1

I think the guy who ties together Raven and Hennig in my mind is the Scottish wrestler Jackie Polo, I've definitely seen him dance too but singing's more his thing. He just looks like Johnny Polo playing Mr Perfect.

This isn't a gif, don't wait for it to move.

8540742257_ee032772df_z.jpg

I have to go to work, so I'm conceding defeat. This kept coming up in the searches.

18acd.gif

Is that Corino?

Yes - was teaming with Julio Sanchez

It's the same match that this gif (that I already posted in this thread) came from

18acz.gif

1khr5.gif

I really need to watch that match again.

I woke up to Extreme Rules 2012 (1am-4am in the morning UK time) and it was worth it for Cena vs. Lesnar, Sheamus vs. Bryan and Punk vs. Jericho. I thought Cena/Lesnar was terrific on the night. I watched it for the first time in a while a couple of months ago and its still terrific.

1khr5.gif

And once again my white hot hatred of Cena's stupid OVERCOME ALL ODDS character was born anew.  

Never seen the match - just watched it. have to agree - its a glorified squash match for brock until a punch and an AA from cena.

I understand the added "bonus" of the steel in both parts - but still. Lesnar beats the piss out of cena for 18+ minutes and cena wins in two moves? I'm all for the suspension of disbelief, but thats too much.

• Like 2

Bosses son or not, Shane seemed to have a ton of ability in the ring. Total spot monkey mark, but geez he would just got for it. Didn't he also get super choked up in talking about working Wrestlemania for the Euro title?

I wonder who "trained" him?

Bosses son or not, Shane seemed to have a ton of ability in the ring. Total spot monkey mark, but geez he would just got for it. Didn't he also get super choked up in talking about working Wrestlemania for the Euro title?

I wonder who "trained" him?

I believe X-Pac actually trained him and they rehearsed the match pretty extensively. IIRC, Shane bought a ring up to Minnesota and trained with Pac up there.

• Like 1