DVDVR Message Board

I love how on his podcast he no-sells that it could ever occur to anyone that he might be doing a match. Keller will be like "well they could do rock/ Sting... Or...."

And Austin will be "or taker could be in there..."

"..."

Like he's the most in innocent bystander in the world.

Just checked it out.  It's mainly answering questioning questions, but he spent a few minutes on the rumors.

Regarding the rumors floating around about heat with WWE:

There is no heat, it was all scheduling issues.  Tough Enough didn't work out because of filming for Broken Skull Challenge.  And he just said there was no heat for anything related to WM or his podcasts.  Vince had no problem with the Network specials.  He capped it off saying anything else past that is private.  That said, it's quite possible they just wanted to use Jericho this go-round to change it up.

Jericho has been towing the company line for awhile and does those interview dump trucks whenever he's at a live event.

Austin would have at least told Cena again to snug up that fucking STF.

• Like 1

I just assumed they gave the Cena interview to Jericho because they didn't want the podcast to be nothing but Austin telling him to snug it up.

Yes, but now we will never know Cena's opinion on the Stossel incident. Did he think it protected the business?  We need to know.  

Jericho has been towing the company line for awhile and does those interview dump trucks whenever he's at a live event.

Cena was on Austin's podcast a couple months ago.  Austin did indeed tell him to snug up on that damn STF.  And to his credit Cena did...for one night to setup his WM match.  After that you could throw a damn football with the gap he has in the hold.

Cena was on Austin's podcast a couple months ago. Austin did indeed tell him to snug up on that damn STF. And to his credit Cena did...for one night to setup his WM match. After that you could throw a damn football with the gap he has in the hold.

Every once in awhile he does. Last I remember was SummerSlam with Brick where he looked like he was trying to remove Brock's head. But then he didn't again at NoC, so...

Just listened. He cleared everything up,but I'm sure there will be people who are dissapointed, because the internet was wrong.....again.

I'll throw out this little conspiracy theory: while he said there was no heat, several of the questions he picked were critical of WWE booking.  Given how many questions he receives, and how he's been vocal in questioning whether they're giving the fans what they want, that wasn't an accident.

Cena was on Austin's podcast a couple months ago. Austin did indeed tell him to snug up on that damn STF. And to his credit Cena did...for one night to setup his WM match. After that you could throw a damn football with the gap he has in the hold.

Every once in awhile he does. Last I remember was SummerSlam with Brick where he looked like he was trying to remove Brock's head. But then he didn't again at NoC, so...

He did on the Raw where he choked out Rusev until Lana agreed to the WM match as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't heard yesterday's episode yet, but we're talking Steve/Vince here.  They've had many issues before (Example:  When he "took his ball and went home") but you know they'll do business.  If there's plans for WM this has zero impact on it...especially when it's almost a year away.

Also, while they've had their issues, I don't think they've ever been to the point of Hogan/Vince or Warrior/Vince. I'd also believe that any issues they might have now probably aren't that big.